Hide and Seek ~Calum Hood

Calum Smut ~

Setting the table with plates and napkins you sighed. Your mom is going out with her best friend for the night so you had to watch your little brother Jake all night. Pouring drinks you called your 5 year old brother down to eat. Barreling down the stairs he tumbled clumsily into the kitchen flinging himself onto the chair.

Placing some chicken nuggets and mac & cheese onto his plate he cheered and you sighed realizing this is what your whole night would consist of. This wasn't exactly how you wanted to spend your Saturday night. Running your fingers through his hair spiking it up you laughed.

"Just don't make a mess okay?" You smiled.

"Okay [Y/N]." Jake shrugged.

Leaning against the counter you held your plate and ate standing up. Your mom came into the kitchen kissing the top of your brothers head before running past your repeating her actions. The sound of the front door opening and hellos being changed between your mom and her friend you were shocked to see her son, Calum, walk into the kitchen. After that your moms had left.

"Hey [Y/N]." Calum said grabbing an apple off the counter while taking a bite.

"Hey," You smiled. "Wait why are you here?" You laughed.

"What you aren't happy to see me?" He laughed walking over to your brother. "Hey squirt."

"Hi Calum!" Your brother smiled.

You and Calum were friends. You weren't extremely close but you weren't not close, you were friends basically because of your mothers and saw each other all the time because of them. So it wasn't necessarily a shock to see him except for the fact you weren't expecting him over tonight.

"So why are you here?" You laughed.

"Oh i see you don't want me here." He said throwing his hands up pretending to be offended.

"No!" You whined. "I just didn't know you were coming here tonight while our moms went out."

"Me either, but i didn't have any plans and i knew you'd be watching Jake so i just figured you wouldn't mind if i came so we could hang so we both weren't bored out of our minds." He explained.

"Trust me i'm more than glad you're here. Maybe tonight won't be as boring as i thought it would be." You laughed.

~~~~~

Jake was sat on the floor playing with his cars while you and Calum had some random movie on. There was still a few hours until your moms would be back and 2 hours before Jake had to go to bed. All you wanted was for him to go to sleep because you wanted to watch a movie that you couldn't with him around.

"[Y/N], Cal i wanna play hide and seek." Jake said.

"Really?" You asked praying he would change his mind.

"Yeah! I want Calum to count first." He said pointing to Cal.

"Alright buddy we'll play." Calum smiled turning to you.

"Okay okay." You finally gave in.

"Yay!" Jake cheered.

"Okay now go hide!!" Calum cheered. Jake jumped up running out of the room as Calum started counting so he could find the best hiding spot. "I'm coming for you first." He challenged pointing at you.

"I'm soo scared!" You laughed.

Playing along you ran off. Being way bigger than your 5 year old brother finding a hiding spot for you was quite a bit harder. As you could here Calum finish up counting announcing he was coming you ran into your room quickly reaching your closet. The worst, most common place you could've picked. But hey, you fit so it worked. You chuckled breathlessly as the same nervousness that you had gotten when you were a child of being found pumped through your system as Calum's footsteps neared your room.