Cake Threesome. (Short)

You were all celebrating the success of the boys in a small get together with all the one direction members and 5sos. You were sitting next to calum and luke who were pretty drunk. Suddenly you felt a hand being placed on your left thigh and another one on your right. You looked at calum who had placed his hand on your right and turned to luke who had his on your left "guys what are you doing?" you whispered as you took a sip of your fizzy drink both calum and luke giggled like mischievous children "how about you , me and cal over there go upstairs and have a little party of our own?" Luke whispered/suggested as he nibbled on your earlobe. Before you could even reply calum grabbed your hand and led you upstairs with luke following behind. As soon as you arrived upstairs luke locked the door and started taking his clothes off. Calum on the other hand was working on yours he raised your sparkly red party mini-dress and to his surprise you weren't wearing underwear. Your face turned into a deep shade of red as you bit your bottom lip. "Now what we have here you naught little girl" smirked luke as he inserted one of his long fingers into your soaked pussy you moaned as you felt him penetrating your walls. Soon calum was undressed he came closer to you and connected your needy lips onto his all while Luke was working on your wet pussy. Calum bit your lower lip as you moaned inside his he took the opportunity to insert his tongue. You moaned as he licked every inch of your mouth not leaving anything.Suddenly you felt Luke's mouth attach to your pussy sucking it hard. You started panting due to the huge amount of pleasure you had been experiencing you bucked you hips onto his face. His tongue explored your wet pussy savoring your sweet taste. You started moaning uncontrollably into calums mouth when you felt luke do a full lick from your vagina to you asshole. Soon calum pulled away breathless "get on your knees" he ordered as luke pulled away "No luke stay in your place" they both started at him in confusion calum rolled his eyes and said slowly "you staaay and you sit in hiiiimmm while you suck mee got it?" You both nodded as you positioned your pussy on Luke's face. You took calum into your mouth slowly trying to adjust to his size but he suddenly started thrusting inside you mouth causing you to gag a little. Soon you were both moaning out loudly "I'm cumming" he groaned as he pulled out his length "open your mouth" he ordered you did as you were told he pumped his length and soon came into your mouth you licked your lips and swallowed the bitter-sweet liquid soon luke stood up which caused you to do the same. He inserted his whole length into your pussy you screamed due the mixture of pleasure and pain that you were reviving but it didn't stop then you felt calum jam his cock up your ass. A tear slid down your face as luke gently whipped it he held your chin up and kissed your lips passionately as both of them started thrusting in and out you moaned against his lips as his tongue explored you mouth he soon pulled away so he could concentrate on his thrust. Soon the room was filled with loud moans and smelt like sex but you didn't care you were having the time of your life soon you all had reached your limits and spilled your seeds excluding calum he pulled out before he cummed because luke had ordered him too since you were his. Calum got dressed "had fun tonight" he winked at you and went outside both you and luke laid in bed together snuggling "we should do this more often" you said "hey! Don't tell me you're starting to fall for him" said luke sternly "nope you're my one and only" you said as you pecked his nose "I better be" he said sounding like a baby trying to act manly you chuckled as you snuggled closer to his chest.