You Have To Use The Safe Word ( Calum)

Rating : R

Okay so I feel like Calum would always be really kinky and he’d always want to try new things with you in bed. And one day he’d want to tie you up and obviously you’d be all up for it because just thinking about all the things he could do to you made you go weak at the knees and he’d know that and take full advantage of it.

And so you’d be naked and sprawled out on the bed and he’d be all smirks and winks and he’d kiss you and then start to go down on you and you’d be so turned on. You’d pull against your restrains and arch your back and he’d hold you down and he’d be so into it and become really dominant and you’d basically be melting under his touch. And he’d say things like “fucking hell I can’t wait to burry myself into you” and like “god you’re so tight around my fingers, come for me, baby” and so you’d come and come and come again and he’d be relentless.

And so by the time he’d put his tip at your entrance you’d be super sensitive and he’d just roughly slam into you and it’d kind of feel a bit uncomfortable but he’d be so into it he wouldn’t even notice and start thrusting in and out at a fast pace. And so you’d be there and you’d suddenly become really aware of the handcuffs and all at once it’d feel really weird and you wouldn’t be enjoying yourself any more but he’d be such an animal you knew he was beyond turned on so at first you wouldn’t say anything.

But then he’d start to rub your clit at that’d really be too much so you’d tell him “Cal… Cal stop” but he’d be too far gone he wouldn’t even hear you and he’d start being even rougher so you’d try to push him off with your body and you’d be like “Cal, I can’t… You’re hurting me, please” and you’d close your eyes and just whisper the safe word you’d decided on “waffle” and he’d still and his eyes would come up to yours and then widen and he’d immediately pull out and untie you and he’d be saying “oh my god, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, baby are you okay?” and you’d reassure him and tell him that you were just feeling uncomfortable and that he was hurting you but you were okay now and he wouldn’t look at you he’d just keep running his hands through his hair and he’d stand up and he’d look so lost and he’d be rambling like “I can’t fucking believe I did that” and you’d just stand up and wrap your arms around his torso because really it was okay but he would be so ashamed of himself and he wouldn’t hug you back you’d have to give him a long ass speech about how much you enjoyed the first part and how much you loved him for him to finally wrap his arms around your waist and then you’d both go back to bed and you’d try to give him a quick handjob or something because you knew he never got to finish but he’d push your hand away and be like “hell no I don’t deserve it” and you’d roll your eyes and just kiss him and tell him you love him again because he’d need to hear it a LOT he’d be so mad at himself.