Ashton Imagine

You walk into the corridor only to see Ashton and the boys playing FIFA on the tele.

"Ash, babe will you help me please?" you ask. He ignores. You make your way over to him, Waving your hands in front of his eyes.

"Stop" he demands, His eyes still glued to the screen. You Stomp down onto his foot, He finally looks up at you with flaring eyes. he stands up, his eyes following your every movement. You shiver as he towers over you.

"Leave me alone" He shouts. He wince at his tone. You see the boys have paused the game and now are watching you and ashton.

"No need for yelling" Michael jumps in. Ashton simply waves him off, You gulp nervously.

"If your were not such a jerk 24/7 maybe i wouldn't need to do that" You raise your voice. His breath hitches.

"If you weren't such a bi-" He stops.

"Wow how low can you go ashton, oh that's right pretty low you selfish bast-" You stop when his hand raises, Coming in contact with your cheek. you yelp as you fall down onto the carpet. Luke and Calum drop there controllers and rush over to your side.

"How could you man" Michael shakes his head in disappointment.

"Please she deserves i-" He stops once he sees you in tears on the floor, holding onto Calum for dear life.

"You're sick" Luke glares.Picking you up bridal style and carrying you off into your room.

"Y/N wait" He shouts after you, but Luke shoves him back...He screwed up this time.

#ashton irwin#ashton 5sos#5sos prefe