Back Of The Bus part 2 ~ M.C.

Michael smut ~

You sat on the end of Michael’s bed. Still fiddling with the bottom of that damn skirt that you hated so much. Too nervous to look up because Michael had left the room and you weren’t sure where he went. So you were along in Michael’s room - a kid you’ve only really started talking to today but wanted him to fuck the brains out of you. Michael cleared his throat as he entered the room stealing your attention from the hem of your skirt. Joining you on the end of the bed your eyes met his.

"So?" He asked, his hand finding your knee.

"Yeah." You nodded with a laugh.

Reaching up you grabbed his face in your hands pulling him to you. Pressing your lips to his you climbed onto his lap. You were grinding your hips down on him praying for the littlest bit of friction you could find. Michael glided his tongue over your bottom lip, you gladly granted him access and he explored every inch of your mouth. Moaning as he squeezed your bum he flipped you over laying you down on his bed.

"My turn to be in control baby girl." He growled into your ear before decorating your neck in love bites.

Clawing at his shirt, you whimpered as his hand came down to rub you through your panties. Taking his other hand he massaged your breasts. Licking up your neck, spending shivers down your spine he came up to your lips. Hungrily attacking each other, you parted your lips giving him access to slip his tongue into your mouth once again. But your jaw went slack as you felt him roll your nipple between his fingers as his hand had found its way under your shirt.

"Mi-Mikey please." You whimpered arching your back off the bed as his hand moved faster.

His skin wasn’t even toughing yours and he was already about to set you off. But right as you were about to cum, he removed his hand from your clothed core. You whined loudly grabbing his shirt into your fist to pull his face back down to yours.

"D-don’t be a dick!" You murmured against his lips.

Roaming his hands down your body he positioned himself between your legs. Grabbing you by the hips he pulled you to the edge of the bed. Toying with the hem of your skirt he chuckled deeply knowing that you were now putty in his hands.

"Trust me you’ll look way better with these off." He laughed as he slowly pulled down your skirt and panties. "Fuck [Y/N]!" He groaned as your core became fully visible to him.

Michael’s calloused hands held a tight grip on your thighs as he admired you from where he knelt, kneading your thighs with his thumbs. Before you could protest once more he spread you legs wider exposing your clit - placing a chaste kiss on it. Your body jerked up at the gesture begging, pleading for more. Michael chuckled devilishly in response. He continued this action liking the response he was getting from you. Soon you were dripping on his bed, you could feel it. Every little teasing gesture he made brought you closer to your breaking point. You felt so sensitive and by this point any little one thing could’ve set you off.

"Fucking hell Michael please!" You whimpered pressing your hips up into his fingers.

Finally, he sucked your clit into his mouth. Pushing a single finger into your entrance you sighed in semi relief. Flicking his tongue over your clit repeatedly causing you to moan loudly. Shaking his head - his spiked hair tickling your tummy - he released your clit with a pop sending you spiraling into an intense orgasm. Squirming under him as he licked you clean. Reaching up he brushed the hair from your face.

"Baby girl you got the bed all wet." He laughed deeply as you still shook from your high with a smile on your face and a tight grip on his hair.

"Mic-heal just fuck me already please." You stammered over your words while reaching for his shirt.

Standing up Michael stripped completely as you pulled off your shirt and bra. Your eyes grew when you saw his length, it looking bigger than it did on the bus now that it wasn’t in his pants at all. Placing a hand on each side of your head Michael’s lips grazed yours. The heat of his body radiating onto yours as you could feel his heart pounding because your chests were pressed together. The tip of his length poked the inside of your thigh. Soft kisses were trailed down to you collar bone as he lined himself up at your entrance.

Teasingly Michael pushed his tip in but then pulled out. Causing you to sigh in relief and then frustration at the loss of contact. Sliding his tip between your folds spreading your wetness, he paused at your entrance before pushing into you. Your back arching off the bed slightly, making your body flush with Michael’s as you moaned softly. Raking your nails down his pale back leaving red marks in their path.

His thrusts started slow, but picked up pace a bit. The air of the room was thick - heavy panting and light moans filling it. Lifting your legs up over around his waist Michael got a deeper angle. Your head lolled back at the sensation of him repeatedly brushing against your g-spot.

"Fucking amazing…" You breathed. Mikey pulled almost all the way out before slamming into you once again. "D-do that again!" You whimpered withering under him as your body began to shake.

"You’re so sexy." He pressed his lips to yours as he repeated his actions. You moaning into his mouth with each thrust. "You’re so pretty, can my pretty little girl cum for me?" The grip he had on your hips tightened as he slammed into you harder.

Nodding your head frantically you reached down and fondled his balls taking him by surprise causing him to pause momentarily. Taking his free hand you guided him to your core. Placing his thumb on your clit breathy moans ran from your mouth like a broken faucet. One more snap of his hips and fast circles pressured on your clit you were sent over the edge. Gripping Michael’s arm tightly leaving little crescent moon shapes on his arms from your fingernails. A few sloppy thrusts after your orgasm hit Michael came stilling his movements as he caught his breath. Both of you completely wrecked from your second orgasms of the day.

Pulling out Mikey collapsed next to you. Taking you in his sweaty embrace, you nuzzled your head into his neck placing a chaste kiss under his ear. A grin from ear to ear plastered on your face. You danced your fingers over his pale sweaty chest as his ran through your hair.

"Michael?" You whispered, breathing still labored as you looked up at him. Catching his scent that you hadn’t really noticed before.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can we hang out more?" You giggled.

"Can i take you on a date?" He laughed kissing your forehead. "I don’t just want this to be a one time thing [Y/N]."

"Me either. I’d love to go on a date with you." You pressed your nose into the crook of his neck. "But right now i just want to nap and cuddle."