I Love You -Calum hood

"Slow down!" You giggle, chasing after Calum as the cool, autumn wind whipping through your hair as you run.

"Maybe you should just hurry up!" He taunts, turning around momentarily just to give you his signature smirk before dashing off towards the park.

"Ugh! Please just slow down, Cal!" you plead, desperately trying to catch up to my idiot of a boyfriend. "We should spend the limited time you have off, together! Not chasing after one another!"

"Okay, okay!" He replies, stopping abruptly in his tracks. He opens his arms out to you, allowing you to run into them when you finally catch up.

"Thank you!" you pant, running into his arms, causing him to stumble backwards. He immediately pulls you into his body, forcing you to fall down with him.

"Calum!" You shriek, falling on top of Calum.

"Are you okay, baby?" He questions, looking up at you with concern.

"Am I okay? You’re the one who hit the ground!"

"I’m fine, baby girl. I promise." He smiles.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, it hurts a bit but it’s nothing one of your kisses can’t fix." He puckers his lips and you gratefully oblige, pressing your lips to his for a quick kiss.

"Much better." He mumbles against your lips.

"Are we going to get up or are we going to stay on the ground for the rest of the night?"

"Hmmm, I don’t know. I rather like how you look on top of me." He smirks, winking at you.

"We are in a public place, Hood. Don’t do this."

"Don’t do what?" He growls.

"Don’t try to turn me on," You smirk, removing yourself from him. You brush off your pants and extend your arm out to him. "I want ice cream." You smile down at him and he groans.

"Asshole." He mutters, not so willingly taking your hand.

"Don’t be like that, Cal." You state firmly, connecting your lips for another brief kiss. "Besides, you will get what you want. Just not now." You whisper as you pull apart from him, leaving him dazed.

"Time for ice cream!" He squeals, snapping out of his trance.

"You wanted to have sex in the park just moments ago and now you’re already acting like a little boy. Unbelievable."

"I am unbelievable," He pauses, smirking at you. "In bed." He whispers, his tone dropping a few octaves.

"Yep, you truly are unbelievable."

"But you love me."

"We’ll see about that." You giggle.

You interlock your hand with his, your fingers fitting in with his like a missing puzzle piece. You lean your head onto his shoulder as you walk, the whistling of the wind surrounding the two of you. “Do you know how much I missed holding your hand while I was on tour?” He whispers, playing with your fingers. He stops walking and turns to face you. “I missed holding your hand at night and kissing your lips in the morning, even though your breath is vile,” He chuckles. “I missed playing with your soft hair while we cuddled at night. I missed the smell of your perfume and the taste of your lips. I missed you so much and believe me when I say that Luke’s cuddles are no where near as good as yours. I hated being so far from you. I love you so much.”