You Give Him A Boner In Public 4/4

Ashton :

“You’re taking them, baby?” Ahston asked behind you as you bend over to undo the shoe laces of the Vans you were trying on. “Yeah, definitely, let me just…” you didn’t finish you sentence as you got the right shoe off and proceed to do the same with your left feet. Once they were off, you handed them to your boyfriend over your shoulder so that he could put them back in the box, and grabbed your snickers.

“Ashton?” you called as you unbend and turned your head around; he seemed to be absentmindedly watching you and he shook his head before taking the pair of shoes. “Yeah … huh sorry” he said and you chuckled before bending once more and putting on your snickers, taking your times to knot your shoe laces as you had all day anyway.

“Alright lets go” you said as you went to take his hand but he wrapped his arm around you instead and pulled you in so that your back was to his front. “Hum… You’ve been waving your deliciously round butt at me for the past five minutes and I kind of need you to cover up for me now” he whispered lowly in your ear as your lips parted.

You wrapped your arms around him and made sure his bulge was invisible to the rest of the world … Okay and you also innocently rubbed random part of your bodies against it as well until he was literally groaning in your ear and biting on your lobe, in the middle of the mall.

Calum :

“Do you even know what all these buttons are for?” you laughed as Calum stood next to you in the recording studio. You had a day off and your boyfriend really wanted you to come and join him for his long and busy day and you couldn’t really say ‘no’ to him so you decided to come and hang around.

“Not all of them, the main ones though… Like this one’s to control whether or not the person who’s in the booth can hear what is being said here… This one’s to make the bass heavier… Obviously it’s always up to the maximum because I’m amazing and we want it to be as noticeable as possible…” he bragged and you rolled your eyes at him before chuckling.

“What? It’s true though, I’m freaking amazing” he continued as he looked intently at you; “sure, whatever you say, Calum” you answered before turning around and walking toward the couch. You were suddenly tackled down by a huge and strong body; you were half on the couch and half on the floor as Calum restrained your movements with his whole body.

“Calum, I can’t breathe!!” you complained as he was partially crushing your abdomen; “I do not care, say you’re sorry, say … hum… ‘Calum is the best bassist in the entire universe and it’s nothing compared to how good of a boyfriend he his’ come on” he instructed as his lips instinctively found the back of your neck.

You burst out laughing and he was soon laughing with you as you tried to push him off of you; he suddenly stopped laughing and you were very well aware of the bulge that had formed in his jeans as he started to roll his hips into your backside.

“Hell no, Calum, get off of me, I swear nothing’s going to happen in that studio” you said firmly and he sighed before releasing you. “You’re really no fun baby!” he said jokingly before pecking your lips.

Luke :

Luke ran off the little stage before going straight to your opened arms and hugging you tightly. “I can’t believe we won” he muttered excitedly as you both sat back down around the little table and watched the other winners of the night accept their award.

“I’m so proud of you” you murmured into his ear before kissing his cheek; he wrapped an arm around your shoulder so that you couldn’t go back to just sitting straight on your chair and you rested your head on his shoulder instead. “I’m so happy to have you by my side” he answered and your heart melted as he looked at you in the eyes; he then leaned in and placed a meaningful kiss on your lips.

You were in your own little bubble and toward the middle of the ceremony, you suddenly got really bored and decided to focus on Luke. You placed your hand on his knee and he smiled at you before going back to watching whoever was on stage as you started inching your fingers up until they were resting over his crotch.

He must’ve been thinking about it two because not even two minutes later, he was rock hard and begging you to not push him too far as a lot of cameras were watching your every move… Oh and he also promised you mind-blowing sex for when you two could finally get out of this place.

Michael :

“Come in the water, baby!” Michael whined as you laid still on your towel, some sand caressing your legs deliciously. “No, I’m good, I’ll probably come later” you answered as he walked out of the sea and made his way over to you. “Oh please, don’t tell me I’ll have to carry you in just as they write in all of these fanfics” he whined and you chuckled before placing your hand on your forehead to block the sun; “I swear you’re the only one who actually read fanfiction about yourself” you teased and a second later, you were screaming in his arms as he ran to the sea and dropped you into the water, ignoring your cries.

“I hate you so much” you muttered under your breath as he started to laugh at you; you gave him a death glare and he immediately stopped before swimming to you and wrapping both his arms around you. “Babyyyyy” he whined and you rolled your eyes as you wanted to both slap him and kiss the shit out of him. “You’re the worst boyfriend ever” you complained playfully and he started placing small kisses on the back of your neck; “that’s not true, that’s not true” he kept repeating in-between each touch of his lips.

You finally turned around and placed a kiss to his waiting lips before getting out of the water and making your way over to your towel. “Now you have to come lay with me” you yelled at him as he looked completely lost in the middle of the water; “huh, yeah just… just wait a second” he shakily said and your lips immediately formed a ‘o’ as you understood what was going on. “Oh my god, I know that face!” you told him before laughing deeply. “Well you’ve been a terrible boyfriend lately, so you’ll just have to take care of it yourself” you said before poking your tongue out and turning around