Getting To Know The Neighbor better ( Ashton Irwin)

just dream... (requests are closed)

Imagines, blurbs, preferences, one shots, smuts, visuals ... Please don't hesitate to ask for a follow back if you want one ! xx Recs - Masterlist

Which should I write next ?

Calum : He takes you to a cute cabin for Christmas

Ashton : You're pregnant and get in a car accident

Ashton : Yoga pants part 3

Vote

Polldaddy.com

Getting to know the neighbor better (Ashton Irwin)

Requested : Yes

Would you be able to do a smut when you are neighbours with one of the boys and then you either see him masturbating or he sees you doing the same and the next day you ask each other about it and then you start getting frisky and you know it leads on from there but really rough and dominance (preferable you dominating) smut smut smut thank you!!

Rating : R

Word count : 1 486

Story line : Your neighbor, Ashton, catch you masturbating one night and talking about it afterwards turns you both on

Your hands traveled down your body as you started to breathe heavily; you'd waited all day for this moment. Your fingers started to dance over your naked core before rubbing your most sensitive bundle of nerves, sending waves of pleasure all over your body; you then inserted a single digit in-between your folds before rapidly pumping it in and out. It didn't take long for you to bring yourself to the edge and orgasm violently around your fingers, your walls clenching fiercely as you threw your head back and moaned lowly. You opened your eyes again and the first thing you saw was your hot, tall and very turned on neighbor standing in front of his window, watching you with lustful eyes. You immediately covered yourself and closed your curtains, too embarrassed to even look at him a second time before burying your face in your pillow.

You went to college the next day and prayed that you wouldn't see him until both of you forgot about it. It obviously wasn't your lucky day as you noticed him standing in his driveway during the afternoon; you looked at your feet and started to walk faster, hoping that he wouldn't see you. "Hey, (Y/N)" he greeted as you passed him and you didn't have other choice than to lift your head and awkwardly look at him; "Hum, hey Ashton, how you doing?" you answered; "Fine, how you doing?" he replied; "huh fine" you said, hoping that the conversation would stop here. You started to turn away, mumbling a small "bye" but his hand grabbed your upper arm and forced you to look back at him. "Are we really going to ignore what happened yesterday?" he asked with a smile; you felt yourself blush deeply as you let out a loud sigh; "Well I was kinda hoping that we would yeah" you confessed and he let out a chuckle before looking at you in the eyes.

"I'm not really sure I can act like I didn't see anything... I mean huh... You were just ... Beautiful" he said and now it was his turn to flush. Seeing him uncomfortable made you feel confident for some reason and you smiled cheekily at him before running your tongue on your bottom lip; "Yeah you seemed to be enjoying the show" you whispered so that only him could hear. His eyes widened slightly and his lips parted; "huh yeah, well yeah obviously I was" he smiled and your breathing shattered. He was handsome, his smile, his shy dimples, his wonderful eyes, his muscular frame... Everything about him made you want to lay him on your bed and ride him for hours.

"Do you want to ... Come in?" he suddenly asked and you knew from this moment that he wanted it too. You nodded vigorously and he grabbed your hand before leading you inside of his house, specifying that it was empty before pulling you to his room. It was a tidy little space with a bed in the middle, a computer on the right and a drum on the other side; you didn't know he was a musician but you didn't really care at this moment so you just hungrily pushed him on his bed so that he was lying flat on it. "Wow" he let out as you straddled him, his hands immediately finding your hips as you crashed your lips down on his. "You want it too, right?" you asked just to make sure and his teeth closed on your bottom lips as his hips rose from the bed to rub against yours.

You grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head as he watched you move in awe above him; you then got rid of your floral dress, throwing it in the room as his hands started to massage your covered boobs. "Damn" he said before trailing his fingers to your back and unclasping your bra; "you have such pretty boobs" he commented as he started to play with your nipples, your eyelids heavily closing as you enjoyed the feeling of his hands on you. "And you have a fine, fine body" you answered before undoing the top button of his jeans and pulling the zipper down; he raised his hips from the bed and slid them down his legs before re-positioning himself.

"Hmm you haven't seen it all yet" he replied before grabbing your hips again and rubbing his bulge against your clothed core. You shook your head amused and got rid of both his and your underwear before grabbing his hands and pinning them above his head. "I like it rough, Ashton" you murmured against his ear and you heard him gasp; "o-okay" he let out but you felt his dick twitch under you, a clear indication of how turned on he actually was. "Good" you answered before biting down on his earlobe.

You trailed your lips down his torso and stopped at his nipples; you wrapped your mouth around one of them as your fingers worked on the other. He was soon moaning and wriggling under you but you shut him up by harshly clothing your teeth on the little bundle; "Argh" he groaned and you smiled before kissing your way down his stomach and v-line. "I'm going to suck you off, but you're not coming in my mouth. I'm just making sure you're hard enough to please me" you informed before lowering your mouth over his head and wrapping your lips around him; his hands immediately came to grab the back of your neck but you swatted them away as a loud moan fell from his lips.

You hollowed your cheeks and continue to bob your head up and down until your felt him twitch in your mouth; you then withdrew your lips, earning an annoyed growl from Ashton but you couldn't care less. You straddled his hips once more and teased yourself on him, letting him feel your wetness before rolling a condom down his length and sinking down on him, your hands firmly resting on his stomach in an attempt to keep him still.

"Aaah fuck, you feel good, damn, so tight" he moaned as his legs trembled slightly under you; he looked so helpless, so committed under you and that made you feel things you'd never felt before. He soon opened his eyes into yours as you still weren't moving and he tried to buck his hips up once more but you didn't allow him. "Fuck, please, do something" he pleaded as you leaned in and placed your lips on his; "you can do better" you whispered before trailing your mouth down his jawline and collarbone, leaving sloppy kisses as you felt his chest heave up and down under you.

"Oh please, please, (Y/N) just ... Ah ride me, please, fast and hard, rough, just how you like it, just do something please" he mumbled and you weren't even sure it made sense at all but you were really satisfied with how desperate he sounded. You heaved yourself up and then slammed back down, making his whole body jerk upwards as his hands found your hips once again and this time you let him.

"Yeees" he hissed as you started to ride him at a very fast and merciless pace; his fingers were roughly digging into your flesh and that made your insides clench, knowing that you were making him lose his mind. "Shit, kiss me" he asked and you smiled at him before leaning in and hungrily kissing his lips; he growled and you felt it in your whole body as the tip of his cock rubbed against your g-spot. "Ashton" you moaned out and his dick twitched inside of you as you bit down on his lips.

"I'm close" he let out as one of his hands traveled to your ass, roughly grabbing it and massaging it; "hold on, just... 2 seconds" you managed to say as your whole body started to become numb. You focused on keeping up your pace and as you felt his lips part in pleasure; you slammed on him one last time before holding your hips down on him, slightly circling them to make sure you rode both your orgasms.

He loudly threw his head back as his hips jerked from the bed; his whole body tensing as he released into the condom. You buried your face in the crook of his neck and moaned out his name as your eyes screwed shut, your legs trembling around him as his body stopped them from closing.

You were still catching your breath on top of him when he started to stroke your hair; "you're pretty amazing" he commented as you smiled in his chest; "thanks Ash, you're one of the best I've had" you answered truthfully as you felt him kiss the top of your head. "So, you play the drum?"