Chapter 6 - Next Day

Wesley POV

As class ended, I walked with Willow. But then I had a strange feeling ever since (YN) helped me out.

She was one of the only people who ever stood up for me. So why couldn't I shrug the feeling off?

I feel like I needed to be with (YN). I felt like I needed to be with her. Its like...

...she had to be mine.

Willow and I walked outside, only to see (YN) get on Cruise's limo. As it drove away, I felt angry somehow. I suddenly felt a feeling I've never felt before...

Jealousy.

I talked to Willow about this. I actually thought that she would get mad at me for falling in love with (YN), but no.

"You're not mad?" I asked. I've seen Cyrus playing video games wherein other girls become jealous of him just for hanging out with another girl (no, this is not a dating sim).

"Why would I be mad?" Willow said in her monotone voice. "You're my friend. If you like (YN), its fine with me." I smiled as she said this.

"Thanks Willow." I replied. "You're a great friend." Willow just nodded. "Its fine." She said. "Besides, this jealousy thing is interesting."

"Yeah. I know." I replied with a smirk. I adjusted my glasses and looked at Willow. "And I already have a plan to make her mine." I added.

Willow then started listening to me. "Im in." She said.

Back to Regular POV and Regular Time

You woke up early the next day. You stood up and did your morning routine. When you were brushing your hair, you recalled the events that happened yesterday.

Ah yes, the fight with Cyrus. That wasn't really anything you wanted to remember. But the thing you liked most was the car ride with Cruise.

You blushed as you thought of what you guys did before you got off the limo. It felt like a dream and now, you were slowly falling for Cruise.

When you were done, you went downstairs. Mango was somehow still asleep so you petted her head softly to not wake her up.

Soon, you had breakfast and your dad drove you to your school. You talked about the events yesterday with him and he seemed to understand. You told him everything, except the kiss part.

When you were in school, you waved goodbye to your dad. When the car was out of sight, you heard a familiar voice.

"Hey (YN)." You turned around and saw Cruise behind you. "Hi-" You replied. Cruise smiled.

"How did things go after our incident yesterday?" He asked as he held your hand and both of you made your way to class. "Things went fine." You answered.

Your conversation lasted for a while. But then you saw the pink haired cheerleader running towards you. "Hi (YN)!" She cried as she hugged you.

"Hi Cydnee." You said to your friend. You tried getting her off you but of course, it didn't work.

Cruise was just watching, glaring at Cydnee without catching the eye of (YN). He was a bit mad at Cydnee for butting in their conversation.

"Cmon (YN)! We need to go to class!" She said as she grabbed your hand and led you away. "Ill see you later Cruise!" You manage to say before Cydnee dragged you away.

Cruise POV

I watched as Cydnee ran away with (YN). I was frustrated because now, I can't walk with (YN). Cydnee is so annoying. Does she know about my crush? Hopefully not.

As I walked down the halls, I saw the brown haired gamer watching me while he was leaning against a wall. I tried to walk faster but then I felt him following me.

I turned and he was there. "Dude, stop following me." I glared at him. Cyrus just continued walking towards me. I saw him smirk as he pushed me to the floor.

"What did I say about staying away from (YN)?!" He shouted at me. I stood up and smirked. "Heh, I just promised to give (YN) a car ride. Anything wrong with that?" I smiled at Cyrus.

He tried to grab me, but this time I was ready. I moved away from him. Cyrus probably glared at me. Instead of trying to choke me, he kicked me instead.

He then just walked away. "Don't touch her or else I will do much worse." He said before he disappeared from my sight.

"Yandere." I muttered to myself. I fixed my hair to make it look like nothing happened. I walked to the classroom feeling stressed.

But when I saw (YN), I felt like all my problems disappeared. I sat down in my seat which I wished was closer to (YN).

Zane caught me staring at her and growled. I ignored him and just continued to daydream throughout class.

Cyrus POV

I walked into the classroom, late as always. I didn't care and I took my seat. I saw Cruise staring at (YN). Weird.

They think they can win her heart. I already have a plan to make her mine. Its way different from Cruise's way.

My goal is to try and scare (YN) until she does whatever I tell her to. Then, I might force her to love me

She would be too terrified of me to try and disobey. I smirked as my flawless plan came into to mind. Just then, someone entered the room.