Chapter 10 - Texts and Calls

After the visit to the vet, you went home. The first thing you did was go to your room and study your lessons.

Then, you saw that you had an hour before dinner. So you took out your phone and opened (insert any social media app here).

You were going to chat with your friends who were away from you, but you saw a number you haven't seen before. Though, you did know who it was.

It was Cyrus. You were panicking on how he even got your number. You instantly texted him.

-----

(You = regular font, Cyrus = whatever this font is called)

Dude! Wth!

Oh, hey (YN).

Don't 'hey (YN)' me. How on earth do you have my number???!!!

Long story.

Oh go ahead. I need an explanation.

Ok, so remember the first fight we had last time?

Yeah.

Well, I stole your phone before I left.

WHAT?!

You seriously didn't notice?

...no.

Then next time watch out.

No. Next time don't pickpocket me.

When did you even give it back?

When I dragged you to the janitor's room.

Alright. Subject change. WHY DID YOU EVEN DRAG ME THERE??!!

You know why- 💙

Don't even say it.

You asked.

Shut up. You're so annoying.

Am not.

Yes you are.

-----

You sighed as you were about to text "Goodbye. Now leave me alone." But then Cyrus texted,

-----

Can we call?

Why?

Its too hard to keep texting like this.

You're just lazy.

Pfft. Just do it.

If I say no?

I will go to your house, trap you in your bedroom, and start a make out session.

And how will you do that?

I did more than add my number in your phone.

Wait, you checked my address?!

Of course!

Why?!

Just in case I may need to rush into your house for no reason at all.

... Grr fine.

But Ill turn off my cam.

Aww, why? Are you shy?

No, its because I don't want you to see my room.

Hmph. Fine but Im still going to your house tonight-

Ugh, fine. Ill turn on my cam.

And mic.

And mic.

-----

You sigh as you accepted the call. Cyrus looked at you while smiling innocently as if nothing happened.

"Dude, stop it." You said. "Stop what?" He asked. "Stop trying to look cute. Its not working." You replied.

He blushed slightly but smirked a while after. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" He asked. "I dunno. This was your idea." You tell him.

"Hmm, lets talk about the thing we did." Cyrus said brightly. You were weirded out and decided to temporarily turn off your cam.

"Hey! What did I say?" Cyrus was yelling at you. You didn't reply. "Oh come on. You didn't enjoy it?" He asked.

You turned on your cam. "Does it look like I enjoyed it?" You said sarcastically. Cyrus just smirked.

"Well I enjoyed it. I just don't understand why you were crying the whole time." He said. You glared at him. "Lets just not talk about this." You told him.

"Aw, why not?" Cyrus pouted. "Because I hate you." You answered. "Thank you." Cyrus said.

"That was an insult." You added. "I know." Cyrus replied. Awkward silence took over.

"(YN), I've been willing to ask. Why are you and the rich boy always hanging out?" He asked. "Who, Cruise?" You told him.

"Yeah." Cyrus replied. "Well we hang out for personal reasons." You said as you blush. Cyrus glared but you didn't see.

"If given a choice, who would you hang out with?" He asked. "Me, Cruise, Wesley, Zane, or Cydnee?" You stopped and thought first.

"Well, maybe Cydnee and Cruise. They're my closest friends so far." You answered. "Um what about a second choice?" Cyrus asked. You knew what he wanted.

"Why, you want to be on the list?" You replied. Cyrus seemed shocked but you just smiled. "I don't have anyone else besides them." You said.

Cyrus sighed. "Its fine." He said. "If you want me to like you, you have to be a bit nicer-" Before you finished, you heard a voice in Cyrus' background.

"Cyrus, who are you talking to?" The voice called. "I need to go." Cyrus quickly said. "Bye!" "Bye." You said as he ended the call.

That was a bit weird...

...and funny.

Cyrus POV

I ended the call right before my mom entered my room. "Cyrus, I heard you talking with someone." She said.

"Nope. You were probably hallucinating." I replied. She looked at me with an angry glare.

"Why are you keeping secrets from me?" She asked. I didn't even feel a bit of guilt. "Because I can." I said as I look away and go back to playing Fortnite.

My mom sighed. "Fine, I guess you need your privacy." She told me as she left. Finally, she was gone.

I also got the needed information. "At least now I know my first victims..." I said to myself. I go to one of my drawers and take out a shiny knife.

Soon, (YN) will be mine.

Wesley POV

I heard everything. From the call to the part when mom went out of Cyrus' room. My room was on the other side so I could here everything they talked about.

I was so angry that I almost banged the wall. I need to execute the plan as soon as possible.

(AN)

Ok so if you don't know how the mom looks like, here.

Her name is Siria and she is the best I could come up with