If You Chose Cyrus

"I choose Cyrus." You told everyone. You could see Cyrus smirking. "Seriously? Him?" Cruise asked, pointing to Cyrus.

"Well what can I say? Im not only a great gamer, Im so cool that (YN) likes me more than you." Cyrus told Cruise.

Wesley just rolled his eyes. "Now everyone can leave." Cyrus smiled. "(YN) and I have 'stuff' to do." You look at him worriedly.

Everyone left. Cyrus felt like he really wanted them out because he was rushing Willow in her goodbye with Wesley.

With everyone gone, Cyrus turned to Wesley. "Wesley, me and (YN) are gonna stay in my room." He said. "Don't bother us."

"Ok." Wesley replied as he went to his own room. Cyrus then looked at you. "What?" You asked. Cyrus walked closer to you.

He grabbed you hands and pulled you into a kiss. You kissed back. Soon, Cyrus pulled away.

He carried you bridal style to his room. "Wait! Put me down!" You cried. "Nope." Cyrus smiled.

When you go to his room, he dropped you on his bed. He went to lock the door first. You already knew what he was going to do.

After he finished locking the door, Cyrus walked to you. He pinned you wrists above your head.

He was on top of you now. He smirked as he saw your worried face. "Don't worry. Ill go easy on you this time." Cyrus said.

So yeah, you know what happened next. Im not comftrable writing these kind of stuff so yeah.