Chapter 15 - Saving (YN)

Timeskip to Monday

Cruise POV

As the driver drove me to school, I had stuff in my head. (YN) hasn't been answering my calls in the weekend. I tried going to her house but her dad said that he also hasn't seen her.

I knew the first person to strangle once I get to class. As I got off the limo, I rushed inside the school. I was looking for Cyrus.

I saw him, but he was fighting someone else. He was attacking Cydnee. "WHERE IS SHE??!!" Cyrus shouted at Cydnee. "Don't tell me that. You probably know where she is." Cydnee answered back.

Just then, I felt someone kick me. I see Zane trying to attack me. "What is your problem?" I asked. He glared at me. "You know exactly what my problem is!" He yelled. "Where's (YN)?"

"I don't know!" I replied. At that, we all froze. "Wait, so none of you know where (YN) is?" Cydnee asked. We all shook our heads.

Then, the fighting stopped. "Ok, so why is everyone fighting?" I asked. Cyrus glared at Cydnee. "I haven't seen (YN) all weekend." He said. "So I figured Cydnee is stopping (YN) from talking to me."

"I thought you were keeping her away!" Cydnee answered back. "I thought Cruise tried to kidnap her." Zane said as we all looked at him. "What? He seems like the kind of person to kidnap people." Zane replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok, so none of us know where she is." I told everyone. They all nodded. "So where is (YN)?" Cyrus asked, making everyone worry.

Back to Regular POV

The weekend wasn't so bad. You kind of liked staying with Wesley. He gave you food that he made so that you wouldn't starve. You liked his cooking, except for those rare mistakes he made.

Wesley also let you walk and move around the basement, but with your hands tied behind you. He also spent a lot of time talking and hanging out with you.

You were starting to think that it really will be unlikely for someone to find you here.

But when the weekend ended, you worried on how you will go to school. Wesley easily solved that problem. He said he will teach you everything he learned when he went home.

When Wesley left, you felt bored. You poked around at a few boxes but it was hard to open them because your hands were behind you.

You decided to take a nap. You leaned against some stuff and drifted off to sleep.

(Meanwhile, with the people looking for you...)

Everyone kept arguing about what happened to (YN) and where she could be now.

"Thats it. Im asking someone smart." Cyrus said as he pushed everyone aside and looked for his brother.

Cyrus POV

Where is that nerd when I need him?! Everyone followed me because they wanted to know where (YN) could be.

I still can't wait to discover who stole her away from me. If I do, I will literally get my knife and stab him or her a thousand times without a care if anyone saw.

Finally, I saw Wesley and Willow talking with each other. I pushed Willow and faced Wesley.

"Yes?" Wesley asked. I wanted to strangle him right now. But I needed his brains for the problem.

"(YN) is missing." Cydnee said. "We don't know where she is. Can you help us find her?"

"Uhh, sorry I can't." Wesley replied. I eyed him suspiciously. "Why not?" I asked.

He looked worried. I wonder why. "Because I also don't know where she is." Wesley answered.

"You're sus." I say to him. "Why don't we all go to my house after class?" "Why? So we can see (YN) in your room?" Cruise joked.

I glared at him. "No, so we can check around. Who knows? There could be evidence?" I tell him. Wesley sighed.

"Fine. I guess we can go to our house later." He said. "Ok. But I hope that we actually find something useful." Zane told me. I roll my eyes.

(TIMESKIP AND STILL CYRUS POV)

Wesley and I took everyone to our house. I could see Wesley looking nervous. Why though?

"Ok. We're here." Wesley said. Everyone looked at our house. "You mind if I see Cyrus' room first-" Cruise tried to ask but I interrupted him. "NO." I replied.

Willow looked at Wesley with a worried face as we made our way to the door. What are they up to? Somethings not right.

Once we finished checking all the rooms in the house, we still found nothing. "In starting to regret this." Cydnee said.

"Ok nothing here." Wesley smiled. "I guess you can all go now-" "Wait." Cruise interrupted. He pointed to a door. "Where does that go?"

"To the basement." I replied. "We haven't ckecked there yet." Cruise said. "Ok then lets go." Zane answered.

"Um, you don't want to go there." Wesley said. This caught my attention. "And why not?" I asked.

"I double checked that place. There's nothing there." Wesley explained. "Really? I never saw you open that door." Cydnee asked.

"Uhhh-" Wesley was figuring out what to say. "Wesley, you're sus not letting us open the basement door." I said.

"I hate to agree with him, but yeah." Cruise replied. "We need to check it... now." He made his way to the door. Only to be punched by Willow.

"If he says nothing's there, nothing's there." She glared at everyone. Soon, we were all fighting.

Suddenly, we heard a crash from the basement. "What was that?" Cydnee asked. "THATS IT!" I cried as I pushed my brother aside.

I kicked open the door and everyone ran inside. Once there, we saw a familiar girl under a pile of boxes.