Chapter 8 - Trapped

Regular POV

You had another car ride with Cruise. You sat beside him, feeling less jumpy than you were last time.

Cruise was a bit more flirty now for some reason. But you shrugged it off. You rested your head on his shoulder because you were worn out from all the stuff that happened.

As you were looking out the window, you felt Cruise hugging you. You blushed as he turned you towards him and kissed you.

This continued until the driver said that we were here. Cruise made an annoyed groan but let go of you. You said goodbye and went inside your house.

But you were unaware of the black haired girl watching your every move.

Willow POV

I saw as (YN) waved goodbye to Cruise. She went into one of the houses. "Great! Now I know where she lives." I said as I got out a pen and paper and scribbled the address.

After that, I looked at (YN). She looked so happy with that blonde haired boy. I might actually feel bad for letting Wesley lay a finger on her. But, I promised to help him. So I will.

Back to Regular POV

As Cruise was out of sight, you went inside your house. Your dad was not there because he was still at work. You decided to play with Mango instead.

You also started talking to her about your crush on Cruise. You thought that she could keep a secret. But right after, she started crying out loud, "(YN) has a boyfriend!" repeatedly.

The next day, you were a bit early for school. When you got to your classroom, only Wesley was there. This guy is really early.

You stayed in your seat and used your phone. You didn't notice Wesley sit in a chair beside you.

When you noticed him, you thought he was watching what you were doing on your phone. So you let him watch. But he wasn't staring at your phone.

He was staring at you. Whenever you face him, Wesley's gaze goes to the phone so that you don't catch him watching.

Soon, you got bored and put your phone away. You looked at Wesley and saw that he looked away.

After some time of silence, you asked, "So Wesley, hows life?" It was a random question that Cruise asked you before. But it was a good one to ask in a silent situation.

"Life is fine, I guess." You heard Wesley say. You nodded as you continued asking questions.

"How did things go after the fight a few days ago?" You asked. Wesley looked uneasy so you didn't expect an answer. But he replied, "Not very well. At least for him."

"Why?" You questioned. "The moment we got home, I told my mom what happened." Wesley explained. "She was furious so she lectured Cyrus about why its bad to hurt others and stuff like that.

"Then our dad came by and told Cyrus that he was grounded." You chuckled as you thought of the bad condition he might be in.

"What happened next?" You asked. Wesley continued, "The next day, Cyrus saw you eating with Cydnee. He blamed you for ending up being grounded. So he decided to beat you up.

"I watched and was too scared to do anything. I was worried until Cruise came by. Good thing he saved you." You saw him look mad as he said the last part.

"Oh ok. But are you fine today? You look a bit angry." You asked him. "Nothing wrong." Wesley instantly replied with a false smile.

"Ok?" You said. You could tell it was a lie but you just forgot about it. Soon, people started coming in and Wesley went to his seat away from you.

At lunch, Cydnee said that she had to finish up something so you went ahead to the cafeteria.

As you walked down the halls, you felt like someone was watching you. You ignored it but the feeling never left.

Suddenly, someone grabbed you from behind. You struggled but the person covered your mouth and dragged you to the janitor's room.

Once inside, you tried to get a clear view on who attacked you. You saw the familiar brown hair of Wesley's older brother.

Cyrus was locking the door and you were on the floor. When he finished, he looked at you and smirked. You glared at him. "What the heck do you want?" You demand.

Cyrus just laughed darkly. You were just angry at him. But you were wondering why he locked you in here.

He walked slowly towards you. You stood up. "Oh, are you gonna try and fight me again?" He asked. "Well don't. I have something else in mind."

Cyrus had a weird and creepy smile on his face. It scared you. "And what is that?" You say, trying your best not to stammer.

At that moment, Cyrus pinned you down. His hand with the glove grabbed both your hands and put them above your head.

You were lying against the floor and Cyrus was on top of you. Now you knew where he was going.

"Get off me!" You shout. Cyrus then tightens his grip on your hands. You make a small yelp. "Shut up or you're gonna get me caught." He told you.

You shut up as a smirk returned to his face. "This will be fun." Cyrus chuckled. "For me at least."