Chapter Sixteen - When the Broken Break

I apologies for it being short, Next chapter shall be longer, this is just the background for whats to come

~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 16 - When the broken Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Rath P.O.V-

"Oh God! Please! I beg of you. Spare my child! Do anything to me, But please spare my child! Even vampires have to have hearts" The lady screamed, keeping her child that now had the form of a small wolf resting against her breast.

I grabbed her golden hair as i lifted her off the ground. Tears streamed down her face as the blood continued to drip off her lips. Yet, She kept her child rested safely in her arms.

"Please! I beg of you! Take anything!" She screamed, struggling trying to get away from my grasp.

I threw her from my fist as she flew against the tree. Letting go of her child she ushered the small wolf.

"Jarren, Please run, Get away" She screamed at her child as it toppled from her grasp rolling across the bloodied ground.

Stepping past her i grabbed the child by the tail and started to laugh.

"A wear wolf child...Disgusting, Better end it before it can create more of these disgusting offspring." I laughed out tossing it to my fellow comrade as he bit the wolf.

The wolf cried aloud as i started scratching the fellow wearwolf. But the bloodsucker just bit deeper as the howls of pain increase.

"Stop! Jarren! PLEASE! OH GOD! PLEASE!" She cried out crawling with her broken leg.

Stepping onto her neck i laughed aloud.

"Shut up, Annoying Bitch" I spat out as i stepped harder. Hearing her gargling cries i awaited for them to silence.

I started to walk away from the scene as my comrade threw the body of the kid at the mothers lifeless body.

Flames scorched as rose as the trees around the packhouse burned.

"Master Rath, The Pack leader" Crow bowed as the Pack leader came to astop in front of me.

Staring at the broken beaten down wold i almost felt pity...

pain...

I almost felt bad for what i did...

Not.

I kicked my black boot in front of the leader as his head was forced to the ground.

"Your gross pack put blood on my precious boots...Use your Dog tongue and lick it clean..."

"Rot in Hell Bastard!" The man yelled as he threw on the my men off of him.

"That was almost funny" I spat out as my boot kicked him in the jaw, causing a grunt from him.

"You killed everyone, What else do you want"

"Who said i killed everyone....Crow!" I yelled as a female with SIlver hair was pushed forward.

"Rosalynn!" He yelled as he started to push forward, a newfound strength entering his body.

"Henry!" She yelled as a hand converd her mouth.

"Let her go!" He screeched as his head was slammed into the concrete ground.

"Lick my Boot clean" I snapped out.

"Over my dead body"

"I hoped you would say that" I laughed out as i look at one of my comrades.