Chapter Eighteen - Monsters Live In All Of Us

A/N: Heyy! I did not edit spelling yet, or grammer, ill edit it tommorrow when im not dying from exahustion from a Winterguard practice x.x

~~~~~~Chapter 18 - Monsters Live In All Of Us~~~~~~

"So who am i?" I finally asked looking looking up from my hands.

"what do you mean?"

"You already told me about the Abyssal's and divines, about all the Faye and special Language you speak but...Who am i....Or rather What am i?" My voice was shaking as I tried to keep my words still.

"You are you still-" Loki began

"I know that! But what am i? Why do you want me so bad? Am I a hunter like you? Maybe a Faye like Yoona? Am I divine or abysal, Better yet ..am I even human?" It can out in one breath as I noticed I was standing up pacing around the room.

"Dace...You are human. You are still a human. You still breath, think, talk, love..." Loki began one again.

"Loki, Just anwser his question " Yoona finally spoke up as she looked up at me from her position on her bed.

I saw Loki swolloing as he grabbed my hand settling me down once again on the bed.

"You...Your neither Divine or Abyssal. Your parents, They we're...Criminals somewhat..."
I looked up suddenly wanting to hear more.

"Why we re they criminals?"

"They fell in love"

I paused at his words.

"Most abysal and Divine children know of the tale. The elders use it as a warning, A warning so no abysal or divine dare go near eachother."

I let that sink in as I finally understood what he meant.

" My mother and father we re a divine and a Abysal and fell in love and conceived me..."

"Hat sums it up, but...We dont quite know what race you are maybe the vampires or the abysal leader may know more but, alas, we are at war with them."

I was about to ask more about the war when something else popped out of my mouth.

"Then what so I do"

"You...Just by touching another abysal, You can absorb their inner magical energy without them knowing, but yoy will of course feel it building up, and then you can transfer it to another host and they'll receive the magical energy. We re not exacly sure if the new host will gain the power of the energy transfers or if they just get a boost to their own magical ability, that's why we needed you figure out."

I tried to let it sink in as I stood up making Loki drop his hands from mine.

"Give me time to let it sink in...please..." I begged as I saw Loki's face drop for a second then he smiled as he nodded.

"of course, anything."

He was about to lead me out of the building when yoona grabbed my arm and ran with me, Her curled brown hair trailing behind her.

"Lets go!" She cheered running. as we finally lost Dace we stopped to catch out breath.
She walked forward as she smiled.

"It looked like you needed time away from him as well. "

Staring at yoona I smiled her thanks..She somehow understood.

We walked together towards the entrance and I noticed how she always walked with a leap in her step...It was suprising how she could be so happy.

"Thanks for everything" I smiled as she waved her small dainty hand.

"I hope to see you again dace!' Sher shouted as I started to walk out of the building. I reached in my pocket about to grab my phone to call a cab when I felt something else in my pocket.