Chapter Twenty-five - I Will Not Forget

A\N - Second to last chapter, HERE WE GO!

Chapter 25 -I Will Not Forget

Looking up at the tall building I stared at the outstretched hand before me.

"You coming? Loki's waiting" A sweet voice giggled. Her laugh sounded like small bells as my head tilted.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didnt know you we're coming, you are...?" I asked surpised at the small girl that jumped in front of me.

"People call me Yoona, I just joined so I'm just a bell hop girl for now" She joked hitting her head in a childish manner.

Smiling to myself, I couldn't help but pat her head.

"Im Dace...Actually.....I want to be friends" I suddenly spouted without thinking...

Weird...Ive never before wanted to be friends with someone so bad.

I was about to take back my words when she nodded with enthusiasm.

"I would love that."

She grabbed my hand as she started to run towards the door on the left.

"Come on, Come on!" She sung out before jumping into the elevator as it opened with a bell.

Laughing I jumped in with her.

Arriving to our destination, Yoona gave me a hug before heading back down the elevator.

"Dont forget about out date" She joked holding up her phone with a wink.

Giving her a shy wave, the elevator doors closed as I stared in front of me at the closed doors.

Knocking carefully, I heard a soft come in from a voice I knew to we'll and I smiled.

Loki motioned me forward as I let my body rest perfectly on his.

"What,happened with kaine" Loki asked as he nozzles his face deeper into my stomach.

"I..." I didn't wish to speak any farther...What could I say? I told Kaine I couldnt love because I was in love with a man that didn't exist?

Loki looked at my discomfort but interrupted my thoughts when he picked me up and placed me on my back atop the couch all in one fluid movement.

"You couldn't love him...It's okay, I'm here" Loki whisperd as his body came atop of mine in a firm embrace.

He let his hands roam down my body, sliding them through ever crease, memorizing my body shape.

"So beautiful" He whsiperd, his eyes hungerly staring at my bare stomach, my shirt tossed to the side.

"Loki, I..." I started.

His lips started to kiss down my stomach, leaving no spot unturned.

"Shhh, Dont think anymore, Just feel me. Feel my love for you."

My steadily shut closed as his warm lips contiued the moment.

I felt his lips come in contact to mine, and with one motion he captured them hungerly.

Slight moans escaped my lips as his teeth nibbled my tougue and his hands gripped my butt that started to shake.

Feels so good.
Feels so... Wrong.

Gasping I pushed him away covering my bare stomach.

"Loki i..." I didn't know how to finish my sentence...how could I.

"Dont say anything" He whisperd he rested his face on one of his knees as he looked away from my face, never meeting my gaze.

"Loki-"