Chapter Twenty One - Dear Juliet

A/N - The beginning is going to sound familiar....I wonder where you heard it from....hmmmm :)

Chapter 21 - Dear Juliet

I felt his eyes on me long before i turned around and saw him. His red eyes gleaming, black hair hanging over his forehead, tattoo that came up to his neck and sharp fang that reflected the light.

The boy walked up to me cupping my cheek. Rath brushed the hair out of my face as he leaned towards me. "Dace" he whispered his voice tickling my neck.

Rath's cold hands ran up my arms sending a chill up my spine...and it was a good one. Rath licked his lips smiling down at me. His eyes starring directly at my lips, but before he could get any closer, kaine was on top of a building. "You bastard" he yelled. His strong build reflecting off his tanned skin. His brown hair tinted with black.

Kaine dropped off the two story building as he turned into his wolf form and started to growl at the vampire. The pissed vampire, that got interrupted, got ready to beat the we're wolf..after all, The vampire was trying to kill all werewolfs anyway...especially this one.

"Dace come to me" another voice yelled from the distance.

I turned and saw Loki. his blonde hair hung off to the side. His body toned as ever showing through his tight grey shirt. He took out his dagger abruptly when he saw the vampire and wearwolf give him a death glare. Jumping into position, he got ready to enter the fight, not caring if he would die or not.

I slowly backed away as a howl pierced the air and I saw the battle unroll in front of me.

Kaine jumped atop of the vampire that clawed it's way through kaines torso, While at the same time Loki was running up to the vampire and tried to slash his silver daggers through the vampires neck.

Stop....

stop....

STOP...

A painful cry rang out as kaine dropped to the ground, But jumping back up to bite down hard on the hunters legs. The Hunter came tumbling forward as he dragged the vampire with him.

Shaking in pain and fear my hands wrapped around my temples as I breathed heavy breaths.

Rath's painful scream Pierced the night air as Loki's painful gasp followed right after.

Black dots started to sprinkle my vision...Slowly leaning against the nearby wall my breaths started to come in heavy gasps.

The sounds of clothes ripping and flesh shredding filled the sky.

Kaine jumped atop the vampire pinning him against the ground but the vampire bit down on the wolfs necks drawing painful bursts of blood to flow out.

I looked up seeing footprints and saw Loki standing atop of me, a dull expression on his pained face.

He stared at me strangley looking my body up and down, I gasped when I saw the writing once more wrap around my body.

I heard the scream of a human kaine rip through my thoughts as I jumped to run forward.

Looking forward I saw kaines face bloodied, His brown hair in clumps with the blood that showed his body.

Rath had kaines arms wrapped around his body as he bent it forward breaking it harder. A threatening Crack echoed as O fear the arm would get yanked off.

"STOP! RATH NO!" I screeched jumping in between the black nails stained with blood and my bloodied best friend.

I closed my eyes awaiting the blow but gasped when I only felt a slight touch on my skin.