Chapter Fourteen - Some Things Shouldnt be Kept Quiet

A/N : Heyy! I decided to be organized with life and not keep you guys waiting forever. x3 Wish me luck. I decided over this winter break, im gonnat try to type the rest of the chapters, or at least as close i can go, so i can update once a week by just editing the chapter :3

~~~Chapter 14 - Some Things Shouldnt be Kept Quiet.~~~

Staring straight up at the white popcorn celing, I had two thoughts.

1. God, End my Misery. Let me die. Make it so I never have to love again.

2. I got hard from a dream of my best friend.

Turning to face my companions sleeping face I stared at his eyelids that we're completly closed and his pink lips thay opened once in a while for a breath.

The dream shoved its way back in my head as i blushed and stared at the face i knew since childhood.

Let me tie you up real good....

Dont cum till i let you....

Leaning closer to his face, I left a small peck as red flew across my face.

Dont ruin my fun.

If you dont move, maybe...just maybe ill release your arms.

I tried to erase the dream out of my mind but memory after memory appeared until...

rath

The color from my face vanished as i hid my face in kaines collar bone.

How could i allow myself to forget..How can i allow myself to forgive.

Gripping onto the shirt in front of me, i pulled myself closer hiding my face.

The headache was returning.

I felt kaine shift to his side as a arm circled around me.

"you okay?"

Hiding my face I stayed silent. I didnt know whether i was okay or not.

I think i need a therapist....After all, who has a wet dream about their best friend, right after getting their heart broken by the "guy" they thought they loved...

Noticing Kaine was staring at me, i looked up from my short daze and stared back. Kaine was deep in thought.

I wanted to ask what was wrong but opening my mouth.....no sound came out.

Staring wild eyed i tried once more, i didnt know what was wrong. Closing my mouth tight i looked away from kaines gaze.

Feeling a shift i saw kaine sit up in the bed, pulling me with him.

What is he do-

Kaine started stripping as his abs rippled with each moment. I tried to not stare, but anyone with abs like that must get stares daily.

"I cant lie anymore" kaine said simply.

Looking up, meeting his gaze, i stared as his eyes changed to gold.

"you know how that asshole is a vampire?"

The very mention of his name made me look down as i closed my eyes...i hated myself for acting like such a girl.

"Please, dont cry anymore, dont waste your tears on him, look only at me."

I heard the cracking of bones as my eyes finally opened but was staring at a beautiful golden eyed wolf.

common sense told me to run...but my body shifted me forward as i tentatively touched the course outline fur. The wolf nudged me, as if he was saying it was okay to touch him. My hands instantly reached through his thick coat as i felt his soft under layer of hair. Burying my face into the fur, i felt kaine lay on his side as i kept my face planted...