Fang (Boy x Boy)

A/N: This is BOY X BOY, dont like dont read.

On the right is a picture of Dace or how i imagine him to look like ^^

~Prologue~

I felt his eyes on me long before i turned around and saw him. His red eyes gleaming, black hair hanging over his forehead, tattoo that came up to his neck and sharp fang that reflected the light.

Normal people would laugh in my face if i told them about my life. My life was like a stupid fantasy novel that all girls drool over. There was everything, Vampires, Wearwolves, hunter, and worst of all romance.

The boy walked up to me as he cupped my cheek. This was rath, a vampire. He was attached to me...and my blood. Rath brushed the hair out of my face as he leaned towards me. "Dace" he whispered his voice. tickling my neck.

You heard him right. My name is Dace, and Dace is a boys name...just like how i was a boy. I had a penis, no boobs, short hair everything you see on a normal boy. And yes the vampire in front of me was in fact a boy. Just like what i said. My life was a fantasy novel WITH romance.

Rath's cold hands ran up my arms sending a chill up my spine...and it was a good one. Rath licked his lips as he smiled down at me. directly by my lips, bu before he could get any closer, kaine was on top of a building. "You bastard" he yelled. His strong build reflecing off his tanned skin. His brown hair tinted with black.

Kaine dropped off the two story building as he turned into his wolf form and started to growl at the vampie. Rath got pissed since he was interupted and got ready to beat the shit out of the wearwolf.

"Dace come to me" another voice yelled from the distence.

I turned and saw Loki. Loki's blonde hair hung off to the side. His body toned as ever showing through his tight grey shirt. Loki was a hunter. He took out his dagger as he saw the vampire and wearwolf give him a death stare. He got ready to enter the fight, not caring if he could die or not.

In front of me were the 3 most hottest boys whome any girl woluld die for . Too bad they were all after one person...me. I would glady give up my spot...or would I?

In order to know how i got in this pridicament in the first place, you have to hear my whole story first, before you can even start to imagine how all this started...but its your choice weather or not to you want to belive me