《 A Possible Meet Up? 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(Y/n) and Phil entered the nether quietly, making sure that a ghast didn't notice them.

The (H/c)ette looked around and saw glowstone up ahead which caused their eyes to sparkle.

The older male looked at what the younger was staring at and giggled.

"Are you looking at the glowstone, mate?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

(Y/n) nodded their head, "Yep! It's just a really pretty glow!"

The (H/c)ette looked around to find a way to get to the cluster of glowstone blocks that sat on the ceiling.

Phil hummed as he brought out a stack of cobblestone blocks.

"Here," he chirped and handed over the cobblestone.

"Thanks!" (Y/n) thanked, before placing the cobblestone in their off hand before placing blocks underneath their feet, creating a pillar.

The groaning of the creatures below held no hostility towards the two.

Phil watched the younger start bridging towards the glowstone cluster slowly.

"Be careful up there mate!" He called from down below.

The (H/c)ette responded with a thumbs up as they shifted a bit into a crouch and reached out to the glowstone that they were right beside.

With a few swings, the first block was already done, which broke into glowstone dust.

Confusion went across their face for a few seconds before understanding crossed their mind.

"Hey (Y/n)?" Phil called out to the child that was finishing up the cluster of glowstone quickly.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) asked, confused on what the older needed.

"How would you like to come over to the UK with Ranboo?" Phil questioned.

(Y/n) stopped their mining for a bit as they thought about it.

"How would I? I don't have a pass or a ticket," they replied with furrowed eyebrows.

Phil nervously laughed, realizing what he had nearly caught himself doing but knew that the younger was gonna catch on sooner or later.

"Don't tell Ranboo I told you this, it was supposed to be a secret," the blonde man lifted a finger up to his lips and playfully made a shushing sound.

(Y/n) went dot eyed before following the other's motions–holding a finger over their lips, making a silent shushing motion back.

Phil smiled in amusement, "Ranboo had already asked your parents' permission for you to come, he has a ticket prepared but you just need a pass now."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened with excitement when they heard that.

Their parents had agreed for them to go with Ranboo to the UK!

"W-Wait, really!?" They squeaked out, their voice cracking a bit.

Phil's smile widened a bit and nodded his head, "Yep!"

(Y/n) threw their hands up in the air with pure excitement, "Whoo hoo!"

The older blonde giggled and laughed lightly.

The (H/c)ette quickly finished off mining the glowstone before breaking the tower of cobblestone they created.

The sound of a ghast caught their attention, which made them turn and look.

(Y/n)'s eyes shrink in horror, as they stare at the floating crying evil marshmallow with tentacles.

"Get behind me!" Phil quickly ordered, pulling out a bow from his inventory.

(Y/n) ducked their figure behind the taller one, but peeked out a bit.

Phil pulled his elbow past his ear by pulling the bow's string that held an arrow on it.

(E/c) eyes seemed to brighten up a bit in awe.

The older male released an arrow upon the ghast as it was about to release a fireball towards them.

The ghast cried out loudly as they were shot a second time, indicating its death and defeat.

"Are you alright, mate?" Phil asked as he returned the bow back to its original spot in his inventory before crouching down to the child's height.

(Y/n) blinked a few times before smiling widely, "That was so cool!"

Phil's eyes widened a bit in surprise.

The (H/c)ette grinned as they made an imitation of what the older blonde had done.

"You- You went pew and...and pow!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

Phil giggled softly in amusement, "Kristin would love to meet you."

The woman's name leaving Phil's lip captured (Y/n)'s attention.

"Kristin?" They asked, curious.

Phil nodded his head, "My wife."

"Ehhh?! You have a wife!? Why wasn't I invited to the wedding!" (Y/n) pouted.

Phil giggled even harder, "I didn't even know you until Ranboo introduced you."

"Eh... Eh? You still would have sent an anonymous invite to me!" (Y/n) exclaimed, puffing out their cheeks in disappointment.

Phil held a hand up to his chin before snapping his fingers, "How about you meet her over Discord?"

(Y/n) beamed, "Really!?"

Phil nodded his head, "Yep."

"Yes! I get to meet Mumza!" (Y/n) squealed with wide sparkling (E/c) eyes.

Phil smiled in amusement, "Let's get out of realistic mode real quick."

"Right!"

Both Phil and (Y/n) exited out of realistic mode.

(Y/n) watched on Discord as Phil rang someone up on his phone for a few seconds.

Not too long after, the phone was picked up.

"Hello?" A female voice chirped in a questionable greeting.

"Hey Kristin, I have someone for you to meet."

The woman, Kristin, hummed lightly as a soft laugh left her lips.

"You must be Miniboo, Ranboo's younger sibling?" Kristin asked.

"Yep! Hi Mumza!" (Y/n) answered with excitement.

Phil could hear the smiles on both his wife and (Y/n)'s voices.

The two were extremely excited to meet each other.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•