𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

Chapter 13
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Jungkook woke up rather early that morning, about 7 am to be specific. It was odd, but it make sense once he looked around and realized the boy in his arms was crying.

It was obviously he was trying to keep quiet, but to no avail.

"Hey.. tae ? Are you ok ? You don't have to be silent Yknow ?" He said as calmly as possible.

Tae snapped his head around to look at the other, shocked to see him awake especially when he'd tried not to wake him.

"I-I'm fine.. j-just a lit-ttle u-upset Yknow ?" He replied with a trembling voice, trying hard not to ball as he spoke.

"Oh..tae.." was all Jungkook said before embracing the other in his arms yet again and gently brushing through the others hair with his fingers.

An hour or so passed without either of the boys noticing, an hour of one trying to calm the other as he cried.

Eventually though, tae stopped. Slowly but surely he calmed down and finally let the other boy comfort him.

"Hey ? Yknow what ? Why don't we get you into the shower ? I can pick up your strawberry scented products from home and bring them here for you hm ?" Jungkook said in an enthusiastic way, hoping the other would meet the enthusiasm.

"And then once you feel clean we can go to the park and just watch the skies or something, maybe eat something nice as well ?" He looked down at tae who seemed to be taking a small liking to the idea.

"Great. Ok, let me get up and take a shower and get dressed really quick, and then I'll go stop by your house and come back ok ?" Jungkook asked with a smile before continuing "and in the meantime you should get some more sleep to make up for what you missed."

Tae nodded in agreement, seemingly too tired and exhausted to remember his sadness.

Jungkook got up slowly and tucked the other in the blankets before taking some clothes with him to the shower and cleaning himself up.

Although upset about the loss of warmth when Jungkook got up, tae fell asleep almost immediately after being tucked in if not during.

It was a saddening yet adorable sight to see, such an odd combination.

After what seemed like barely any time in his mind, tae was being awaken by a gentle voice that belonged to Jungkook.

He got up slowly and rubbed his eyes, puffy from his previous crying session.

"Heyy.. Goodmorning, I put a towel and some clean clothes as well as your strawberry products in the bathroom for you." Kook said while gesturing toward the bathroom.

After a few moments of silence and tae waking up again he nodded and gave a small smile of appreciation before getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Thanks" was all he said before disappearing to clean up.

He didn't take too long, but still longer than usual.

Taehyungs movements were slower, a tad sadder yet still he was pacing himself well so he could get out of the shower and they could leave.

The warm water hitting his body felt nice after a few days, it felt comforting.

As much as he wanted to rush himself, the feeling of the water washing away any uncleanliness on him and just embracing fully felt nice.

Once he'd gotten out he felt quite a bit better, cleanly, less stuffy. He, in a sense, felt new and washed of his recent worries.

Plus he smelled of strawberries so that was a bonus.

He stepped out with damp messy hair and fresh clothes on to match his fresh feeling.

His eyes no longer looked puffy nor red but instead was replaced with a glow of hope.

"Feel any better ?" Jungkook asked before getting up and grabbing his car keys.

"A lot, I'm glad I took that shower I feel.. really nice." He replied while following Jungkook out the door to where his shoes would be.

They got into the car and let a silence surround them as they drove, not an uncomfortable silence though.

It was a nice silence, something both of the two boys accepted as nice.

A quiet that although filled the air, didn't feel suffocating.

"How would you feel about getting your hair re-dyed sometime today ?" Jungkook asked, interrupting the piercing silence.

"Hm.. I had forgotten about needing to do that." Tae said while looking at his hair on his phone, his roots had overgrown making his hair look messy overall.

"Yea, I think I'd want to try out a new color though. Just for fun Yknow ?" The other nodded, content with his answer before parking the car and getting out.

"Sounds like a nice idea, I think any color would look attractive on you though so you don't have to worry about that." Jungkook said, he more so talked before thinking.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
A/N
,,hey :'D