𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐥𝐲

Chapter 15
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Once he'd left the room and shut the door, jimin spoke up again.

"So ? What's going on ?" He had a small look of worry, unsure what The other could be wanting to talk about.

"It's about Jungkook.." His reply was short, simple. Yet still brought so many questions that have yet to be answered.

"..did he do something bad ??" Jimin asked, still unsure what tae could mean.

"No no !! He did nothing ! It's me.. jimin.. I think I like Jungkook." Such a short, powerful phrase.

The shorter of the two was heard squealing from joy, he was so excited to hear his friend was in love.

Especially with Jungkook.

"Oh my gosh have you told him yet ?" He asked, completely too overtaken with joy to notice his friends worried smile.

"No.. that's a problem. What if he thinks it's too fast ?? But thing is I think I've liked him since before being rejected, I just ignored it." Tae said, his frown deepening further.

"Plus, what if he doesn't like me back ?? What about his soulmate ??? I'd just end up hurt." He added, realization suddenly setting in on jimin.

Jimin hadn't thought about that, about the possibility of Jungkook having a differing soulmate, he'd forgotten completely.

But at the same time, Jungkook had spoken up before about not particularly wanting to find his soulmate, but rather wishing he could be with someone else.

Maybe that someone else was taehyung ?

Then again, even still, it would be unfair to both of them for tae to keep his feelings hidden forever.

"Yea but even still.. no matter the outcome you have to tell him eventually. It wouldn't be fair for you not to." Jimin replied, letting it sink in before saying anything else.

"I know.. I'm just scared" Tae fidgeted with his fingers at the thought, tears welling up in his eyes at the idea of Jungkook leaving him.

"I know baby, but you don't have much of a choice." Jimin pulled his friend back into a hug and rubbed his back slightly "you don't have to confess now or all that soon though, just.. eventually."

"Yea ok.." was all the other had to say, the only other sounds he made being small sniffles.

"I know I'm kinda short and can't do much, but if he's mean to you when you confess I swear I'll bite his ankles for you." Jimin said as they departed, causing Taehyung to erupt into laughter.

"Thanks chim" he replied before wiping his tears and getting up, offering a hand for the other to follow along.

They both headed into the living room where Yoongi was sat, watching random things on his phone.

"Whatcha watching ?" Jimin asked as he popped is head up behind Yoongi, startling the other.

"Nothing.." he replied while hiding his phone, making the other look at him suspiciously.

"Uh-huh.." jimin snatched his soulmates phone before he could know it and ran off being chased by the other.

"You were watching kitten compilations oh my god that's adorable !" He yelled while running until eventually being caught by Yoongi.

"I, min Yoongi, am not adorable. And I certainly do not watch kitten compilations." He replied with a smile while holding down the other.

Tae watched in awe, finding the two to be a pretty cute couple, but alas he still left the room and went up to his own bed to lie down, maybe paint for a bit ?

He hasn't done that in a few days, could be fun ?

But what would he paint..?

Hm.. maybe he could start a new big project ? A secret project ?

He got a rather large canvas out and at least half his paints then just started. He went as he felt, and felt as he thought.

It was a perfect harmony of motion and in the end all comes together to create something beautiful.

Just like what he was painting.

He painted a few hours and still wasn't quite nearly done, so he in end decided to pack everything up and get ready for bed.

Between painting, going to the mall, and telling jimin about his new found love, he was just really tired.

He knew he'd need another shower by morning, I mean, he was covered all over his hands and some on his face with paint.

He kinda liked it though, it made him think he looked just as creative as he felt. A little splash of color never bothered anyone anyways ?

The paint would be fine till tomorrow morning, until then he planned to just lie in bed and sleep.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺