𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞

Chapter 9
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

He decided to call an uber to drive him to the spot from his previous dream, rather than wasting time on walking.

Luckily for him, the driver arrived within five minutes, which was rare. Normally the drivers weren't around for 20 or so minutes.

The whole ride there Tae was exciting himself over the possibility that he would find his mate. Though, he was also trying to calm down because of the possibility that he wouldn't find anything.

But hey, gotta look on the bright side of things, right ?

The ride was fairly quiet except for Taehyung's quietly and almost inaudible mumbling to himself.

Upon arrival, Tae was so excited he almost forget to pay the driver their money.

"Sorry sorry.. here you go ! keep the change." He said with a smile which the driver returned before driving away, leaving Taehyung all alone in the middle of an abandoned town.

He started walking over to the part of the hill that the town was on, that way he could find the painting sooner.

He needed as much time as he could get since he intended to search thoroughly for any clues as to who his soulmate might be.

And after about five minutes, he found the painting.

It was beautiful.

It was a picture of a mountain and skies with seas that reflected it all. You could tell how much effort and detail had been put into the picture, so give it a more realistic look.

"Wow

"Wow...what a talented soulmate I have.." Tae said out loud. He didn't care to just stay quiet since it wouldnt matter anyhow.

No one lived here anymore, so there was no one around.

Once he'd snapped out the whole 'awe' thing, he started looking a tad closer at it.

A gasp was heard from the blondish brown haired boy as he noticed small initials or an artist mark on the bottom.

Hmm...

"JJK1?" He said outloud, wondering what it could stand for.

"Ill find you...soon." Tae said hopeful as he started looking around for anything else that might come in handy.

Which, he didn't find. He spent a whole 30 or so minutes looking for something, anything else that could point to Tae finding who he was looking for.

But nothing.

All he had was a signature on the painting.

'JJK1'

It didnt particularly help Tae, it may have seemed like it, but it didnt. He didnt know if it really was a signature of initials, or some nickname.

Either way, it was something.

Tae called another uber to drive him to school, which actually took around ten minutes this time to arrive and ten to get to his destination.

On the way though, just to be safe, Taehyung turned to the internet to find his mate. First he looked on google, but it only brought up some other 90 year old guy who died already.

Ok.

So how about twitter? Or instagram? Maybe snapchat or youtube??

He looked through them all, looking on instagram last. And to his luck, he found an artist on instagram with the name of "jjk1"!

He smiled and put his phone away giddily as he played the driver and walked into school.

Although this was huge news, he still had school. So texting his mate would have to wait until after his lessons.

The whole day though, he couldn't really focus, he kept thinking back to his phone and his new discovery.

It was amazing.

What if his soulmate doesnt like him back though? What if he's dating someone else and Tae just ruins their relationship?? Oh dear.

So many ifs.

He was thinking so hard on the subject that he didn't even notice the rest of his class getting up and leaving.

A small sigh escaped his mouth once he'd realized it was time to go home, not so excited for the day to be over as he had been before.

"I should tell Jiminie about this before I go jumping to texting him. How am I even supposed to start talking to him anyways ??" Tae thought outloud as he started walking home.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A/N
Hi! Hows the story so far?