𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭

Chapter 10
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

He shouted for Jimin as he stepped in through the front door to the house.

"Yeah?" Jimins voice called from his own room, along with a quieter voice. Most likely Yoongi's.

Tae ran up to Jimins room wearing a big boxy smile before speaking.

"Guess what Jiminie??" Tae said as he looked between Jimin and Suga.

They both spoke at the same time.

"What happened TaeTae??"

"..What happened?"

They then both started laughing over their speaking at the same time incident. Tae just waited and sighed.

"Well..I figured out how I can find my soulmate ! I saw in a dream last night that he had painted a scenery as you know and its was close so I went to check the scene !! There was a signature of 'jjk1' so i looked it up on social media and found an instagram account !" Tae said with major excitement.

It was a big discovery afterall.

"Really ?!" Jimin asked, also very excited.

"That's one way to find your soulmate, good for you Tae." Yoongi said, genuinly impressed he had done all this and found clues.

"Thanks !" Tae said with a bright, boxy smile.

"So~ are you gonna text him ? What're you gonna say ??" Jimin asked with a smile.

"I dont know..If and when i do i wanted your help though." Tae said while shrugging and pulling out his phone.

"Eee !" Jimin screeched in joy and excitement as he grabbed the others phone and entered the password before opening instagram.

"Calm down, calm down-" yoongi said while putting a hand on jimins mouth to get him to be more quiet. He backed the hand away though when Jimin kicked his hand with a smirk.

"Anygays, what should we be saying ?? How am I supposed to start a conversation off ? I cant start off by saying 'hey I'm your soulmate' can I ?? That'd be weird." Tae started rambling to himself, his anxiety rising over the reality of what he's doing.

"Tae- c'mon, I'll help you ! Itll be fine !" Jimin said while giving a reassuring smile to Taehyung to calm him down.

"Ok.." Tae said as he sat next to Jimin all cozily.

"So..I know it does sound weird but maybe you really should just say hi and tell him you're his soulmate then if he asks you to prove it, just tell him about that painting." Jimin said while handing the phone back to tae.

"Are you sure ? What if he still doesn't believe me ?? Or thinks I'm a freak for doing this ???" Tae asked with worry laced in his tone as he looked at the message screen.

"I'm almost certain he wont think any of that ! I mean, why wouldnt he be happy you're his mate ?" Jimin said with excitement.

"Ok.." Tae said as he typed out a simple message.

(This us what texts look like btw, tae is vante.⬇️)

[Vante] - hey..so. I'm you're soulmate, I know so because I saw you painting in my dream. I investigated and ended up here.

Both Tae and Jimin held their breath as they waited for the others reply, suspense killing them.

Then *ding*

They almost dropped the phone to look at the response. Before they could though, tae handed the phone to jimin, too scared to look first.

Jimin shrugged and smiled before looking through the text. His smile slowly faltering.

"What's it say??" Tae asked, worried by the small frown on both yoongi and jimins face.

Jimin handed tae the phone to read it himself.

[JJk1] - oh, uhm,,..I'm sorry. I believe you its just,, theres someone else. I love him a lot. Enough to give up my biggest happiness.. you. It'd be unfair to be with you while loving him so much more. Sorry. I hope you find someone else.

Tears were immediately visible, stinging taes eyes.

That one text held so much emotional power over him, it was what now defined how his life would be.

"H-how ?" Tae said with a pitiful yet bitter look. "Who could be so much more important ?? I've tried my hardest to not love anyone else, why couldn't he ??"

"Shh...it's ok." Jimin said as he and yoongi hugged tae as a way to comfort him. "Maybe he'll come to his senses?"

They slowly let go as tae held back a sob, walking up to his room.

Immediately though, he collapsed onto his bed. Feeling too weak to do much but let himself lay there. He was sobbing so hard it hurt.

As weak as he felt though, he pulled himself up and put on some shoes, walking to a destination.

He couldn't help but sob as he walked, even if it earned weird stares from passersbys.

He looked up at the house in front of him before just walking in and up to a specific door. He knocked slightly before opening it and walking into the room.

Jungkooks room.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺