𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Chapter 20
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The sound of talking from downstairs woke taehyung up from his dream land.

He looked around in search of Jungkook, but he was no where to be found.

Quickly he got up and changed back into his other clothes, trying to look presentable before walking downstairs to see who the faint voices belonged to.

Upon arrival though, he saw none other than San. There was two other boys there as well that tae didn't recognize, all talking to Joon and kook.

They all looked his direction then smiled, greeting taehyung and gesturing he join them all.

"Good morning." Jungkook said, smiling at the other.

"Who're they ?" He replied in a whisper only loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"That's Namjoons brother Hongjoong, and that's wooyoung. And you already know San" The two boys waved at their names being called, introducing themselves.

"I'm taehyung, nice to meet you both." A smile found its way on his expression, holding out a hand to shake.

After a minute of greetings and talking, taehyung had decided wooyoung was quite the loud and happy type, whereas Hongjoong acted like a tired dad of the other two.

San seemed to match wooyoungs energy well, playing along with wooyoungs antics. They just seemed to balance eachother well.

If Tae wasn't fairly sure san and Jungkook are dating, he might've thought san and wooyoung were dating.

They all talked randomly for a while before tae started to get hungry which didn't go unnoticed by Hongjoong and Jungkook.

"Ah we should probably get going." Hongjoong said after hearing my stomach grumble lowly "It was good to see you though Joon, and nice to meet you too taehyung."

I nodded and smiled, "likewise."

After all parting ways, jungkook was left smiling since taehyung had finally met wooyoung as well. Wooyoung was also a good friend of his as of late.

"So, you wanna put up your shelves ?" Taehyung asked, looking over at jungkook as he did.

"Yes !" He replied enthusiastically, running back upstairs like a child.

"You're so cute" Tae whispered to himself with a giggle before following the other up the stairs.

It took them around an hour just to put up the shelves, despite it being a simple task.

It's not that they couldn't figure it out, jungkook knew what he was doing immediately, it was just because they kept cracking jokes and consequently laughing for a few minutes over it.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
A/N
This is a very short chapter sorry, but its not for no reason. I'll have the next one out soon enough :'>