𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chapter 8
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

An excited squel was heard from jimin before he started jumping a bit and congratulating Tae a million times.

"Oh my god ! Really ?! How do you know ?? What if it's one of your friends !! That'd be so cute !" Jimin said ecstatically.

Jimin had within the past few months started secretly shipping his bestie with Kook. But since no one can be sure, he kept it to himself.

But now there was a chance ! I mean, it could easily be Jungkook.

"I guess... but how would I know who it is ?? I mean, I don't want a repeat of what happened last time.." Tae said with a slightly saddened expression.

"Well...I guess, you just have to take the leap and risk the worst each time until you find the one." Jimin said with a fond smile and comforting voice.

He knew Tae was scared as all heck to even try finding his soulmate, but he had to take a chance.

Or else he might be alone all his life..

"...that's so hard though." Tae said, not quite thinking jimin understood much.

Deep down though, he knew jimin did and was telling the truth because jimin had always been there and understood taes feelings without him even having to say anything.

It was a (platonic) soulmate thing.

"I know.. but that's why you have to take your chances. I mean, if you don't it'll only be harder until eventually you lose your soulmate or something." Jimin said with a soft voice, making sure to be calm enough for Tae to truly listen to what he was saying.

"...I know." Tae said while looking down a bit before they both looked over to the doorway at the sound of footsteps.

"How'd you sleep yoonie?" Jimin asked while looking over at the tired boy walking over to sit at the island behind jimin.

"Nicely. I could smell the food from the other room and it woke me up. It looks good kitten. Nice job." Yoongi said while observing what the other was doing.

"Thanks! I'm trying to make it edible for us all, and I think I accomplished that well. I dont want a redo of what happened last time.." jimin said while completely disregarding the task that he was doing, just so he could look lovingly at yoongi.

"Yeah.. not your best attempt at cooking." Yoongi said with a small smile showing.

Tae wasn't really joining the conversation nor did he particularly want to.

No, Tae was more so seeing how yoongi and jimin were together.

How much they meant to each other.

It was clear to see just by watching how they looked at each other or how they talked.

It was beautiful in Taes mind.

If he could have this eventually...shouldn't he be at least trying ? Trying to put in effort to find the one ? Trying his damndest until eventually it works. So that one day he can have this ?