𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?

Chapter 5
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Uh,, ok ?" Jungkook said as he look out the window to see they were pulling into the driveway to his own house.

"Wait here, I'll go bug yoongi into coming, then maybe Joon will come too !" Jimin said with a smile before he got out of the car and ran to the door.

He pulled a key out from behind a light at the door and walked inside the house enthusiastically.

The two boys still in the car waited for what seemed like hours, not that they really mind. They were conversing and having karaoke in the car with the radio music.

Fortunately and unfortunately for the boys, jimin came running back into the front seat with tae smiling again.

"Joons coming too !" jimin said while yoongi got into the backseat of the car next to jungkook and buckled up.

"Oh good !" tae said, half excited for the game, half worried what kinds of questions he'll be asked.

They waited a second until Namjoon came running into the car, joining jungkook and yoongi in the backseat.

"Hey !" He said while giving his signature dimpled smile.

"Hey, everyone ready ?" Tae asked as he got ready to start driving again. Everyone nodded so he started driving to his and jimins house.

It wasn't a long drive, maybe 5 or 10 minutes ? So they arrived pretty quickly.

Once they did arrive though, none of them wasted any time running through the unlocked doors to the house.

"Guess we forgot to lock up,, but it's ok. We didn't get burgled." Jimin said while he looked around before sitting down at the far right end of the couch, putting on a blanket to warm up from the cold outside.

He was quickly joined by yoongi, who put his freezing, cold hands on jimins cheeks with a smug smile.

The smile left quickly when out of reaction jimin yelled and kicked yoongi away.

They just looked at eachother in shock for a moment while yoongi sat on the floor where he had been knocked down. That is until jimin jumped up and pulled yoongi up with him, putting the blanket on him and apologizing a million times.

He had made a point before that he'd kiss yoongis hand with a 'sorry' when he was truly sorry, and so he was just basically making out with Yoongis hand at this point.

All that only made Yoongi laugh, which confused and scared Jimin. He stopped and stared at the elder who just smiled a gummy smile and whispered in Jimins ear.

"Its ok. I love and forgive you. You'll just have to make up for it sometime later in a different way." He said in a quiet enough voice that Jimin was the only one able to hear him.

Hearing this and just having yoongi whisper in his ear with a lower voice like he'd just done made Jimin just start blushing profusely.

Instead of letting yoongi see that and continue torturing Jimin, he just buried his face in Yoong's neck, making Yoongi chuckle softly.

Meanwhile, Tae and Joon were grabbing some snacks and drinks for everyone, leaving jungkook unattended in the living room.

With Yoonmin.

He watched the entire scene that'd just happened unfold before him and he was, well,, weirded out.

Not because they were together but because he found it weird to see his friends who seemed to have such a rivalry for so long be so loVEy dOVey.

Plus, he was just sitting in a chair across from them, just watching and it felt weird for him to even be there.

He was relieved to say the least when yoonmin called down and Tae and Namjoon walked in with refreshments.

"So, Jimin, you wanted to play this, so I only see it fair that you start the game." Joon said while looking over at Jimin and taking a sip of his drink.

"Alright, TaeTae, Truth or dare?" Jimin asked, looking up and over to taehyung who looked somewhat shocked to be picked so early.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A/N
So, there I was, barbecue sauce on my titties-

..

I tried adding some sort of yoonmin just to make up for all the non-existent romance I've put into this story. :>

Also, do any of you listen to Holland? I frickin love him and I'm so excited! I had preordered his album a while ago and im so happy to know they'll be shipped soon!! Happy boy hours activated :>