𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

Chapter 7
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Namjoon sighed in defeat then looked over to yoongi, who was smiling smugly.

He was so confident at the moment because he'd found a loophole.

Normally yoongi wasn't the biggest on cuddles except for with jimin. And even then he still wasnt the biggest fan of it.

At least, thats what he said.

"Jungkook. Truth or dare ?" Yoongi asked, hopeful that jungkook would pick dare.

Although it was fairly obvious that jungkook liked tae, he wasn't ready to say anything, and he was scared that if he picked truth he'd have to confess.

"Dare." Jungkook said while looking slightly fearful of what his somewhat evil friend was going to make him do.

"I dare you to go cuddle with tae instead of me." Yoongi said while backing away from jungkook a little with his blanket so that jungkook would get up.

"ok.." jungkook said as he got up and went to sit with taehyung across the room. He feared everyone could see how flustered he was more than he feared this dare.

Once kook had been moved over to Tae, Yoongi was fairly happy. And once yoongi's next turn came, Jimin and Joon were happy. Leaving just Tae and Kook, who were both also secretly happy.

The game continued for what seemed like hours before everyone was just falling asleep. First to sleep was Namjoon and Yoongi.

Jimin was trying to stay awake because he really loved this game, but both him and tae fell asleep soon after the others.

Leaving just jungkook, sitting on a couch with tae, whom was somewhat nuzzled in jungkooks lap, sound asleep.

He wasn't really that tired, but he couldn't get up because it'd wake Tae up. So he just sat there thinking and doing just about nothing.

Eventually though, Tae moved in a way that allowed kook to get up, which he did.

Not really having a plan as to what he was gonna do, he got up and went out the door. Looking for adventure until an idea popped into his dead.

~meanwhile, in taes dream, in taes soulmates pov, but it's a vision from what his soulmate is doing~

I was walking somewhere. Somewhere in the dark of night, using only the moons light to guide me.

I had a backpack on that contained items that I didn't know, But they were somewhat heavy.

Then suddenly I stopped. I was standing in front of a white wall that belonged to the side of an old, abandoned building.

I grabbed my backpack and set it down onto the ground and started pulling out the mystery items.

Spray cans.

Quite a few different colors too.

I set them all together on the ground then looked up at the wall and back at the cans a few times.

After a minute of looking at them, I picked up a can and started spraying the wall. Placing the first layer of many to the peice of art being created.

I continued the process for what felt like hours then put down all my cans and wiped my hands on a towel to try to get what I could of the paint off my hands.

I stepped back and stared at the painting for a moment in awe then looked over at the sky to see the rising sun. I was standing on a road in a seemingly abandoned part of town.

It was on a big grassy hill which made the skies view so much better.

But wait...

I think I know this part of town..

I'm pretty sure this is the part of town that everyone slowly moved out of due to it being so poorly underfunded..

That means-

That means my soulmate probably lives around here somewhere.

I had thought so for a while..but never really came to the conclusion.

Then, since I wasn't in control of what I was doing and this was just a vision, I turned back to my cans and backpack against my will and started putting them back up in an orderly way.

Then I started walking again,this time using the light of the newly risen sun to guide me.

Then..darkness, signifying I was waking up.

~end of dream~

Tae woke up slowly and looked over to see Namjoon, Kook, and jimin all gone. Yet Yoongi was still sleeping on the couch.

After a few minutes of being awake and looking around his living room, Tae finally decided to get up and go make some breakfast.

He tried to be as quiet as possible when he did so though, trying not to wake yoongi. He knew his elder was normally sleep deprived from his job at the studio, so tae wanted to let him sleep in.

Thinking maybe Jimin was driving everyone else home, Tae got up and started heading to the kitchen.

As he walked, he grew confused by the smell that got strong as he neared the kitchen of bacon and pancakes being cooked though.

He walked in to see no other than jimin smiling brightly, humming to himself, and making breakfast.

He looked over at tae and waved then looked back at the pancake he was currently making.

"Hey TaeTae! Joon and Jungkook already left. And I'm making breakfast for the three of us!" Jimin said in a cheerful tone

"Goodmorning to you too, thanks." Tae said as he looked around and grabbed a smaller peice of bacon to munch on while he waited on jimin. It was crunchy which tae liked, and pretty good really.

He didn't expect much from Jimin's cooking, but this was fairly good.

After a few minutes of just listening to jimins humming, tae decided to spark a conversation with the other.

"So...I think my soulmate lives around here. I could know him." Tae said nonchalantly, even though he felt like his heart was gonna explode on the inside.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A/N
Oh my g o d- I loved Jin's 'BE' concept photos. His room looks so beautiful, it's so beautiful in fact that it's just almost as beautiful as him.