NEARING THE SUCCESS (1)

As the time is passing by... I can feel that we're nearing our final result. Something  the whole world is waiting for...something that can bring revolution in the history of science.
    We've been researching on this for more than 7 months, and looks like we're going on the right track.

We divided the whole work into 3 parts to make it easier. Tae is building  the main body part of the machine. Jen is working on the whole algorithmic function and I'm finding ways to crack the mystery of the "fourth dimension ".

Yeah..it's definitely not something as easy as it's shown on the movies. There's no end of conflicts about the matter we're currently working on .

Time...

What is time? Some thinks it’s constant...some thinks it’s illusion...some thinks it's real.

Wormholes, Black holes, Cosmic strings, parallel universes...theories are endless, and every theories has their pros and cons. That's why we chose to work on a set of different theories to make a possible way out.

Our ultimate goal is to see the future. That's why we need to move through the fourth dimension, the time itself.

Why future?
Because we already know past...and changing something from past can directly effect our present and future. But if we're able to see future, we can stop or change many disasters or devastating incidents that is going to happen.

I believe science can do anything and everything. One day, we will be able to travel through the time if we continue our research. Just a little bit of hardwork and patience more...

Yeah, three of us know that this is going to be harder than our any other inventions...but we took this challenge anyways.

When we made the automatic translator with GPS that can translate every and any language that has been used on earth.... or when we made the charger that can charge any electronic devices, it seemed impossible. But we did it.  That's the exact reason why we thought about jumping into this almost impossible mission. We never really faced that much failure...and I hope this research will bring success, too.

AUTHOR'S POV

Kim Namjoon, Kim Jennie and Kim Taehyung are the three scientists Namjoon was talking about - three jewels of the jewels in the history of modern science.

Some call them god-gifted, some think they are superhumans....and this all thinking has its own reasons.

This three siblings are on their early twenties...but they have done revolution throughout the world of science at this young age. They're way ahead of their time and invented many gadgets that others can't even think of.

A translator that can translate every single language that has ever been spoken on earth....  A charger that can charge any electronic devices.... A pen that can write everything you think in your mind just by holding it.... A spectacle which can help you to see the UV rays....

The list is long and sounds pretty impossible right? But they actually invented  all of this by themselves. This is why they are called the most talented scientists of this era.

But they just call themselves devotees of science and believe that science is the ultimate...it can do anything.

With this faith and their exceptional intelligence, they started researching about time travel theories....

It's been more than 7 months now..

And finally they're seeing some progression in their work..

They're determined that this will be the best invention of their lives.

Only if they knew what time holds for them....

A brand new story it is! 

Will all these hard works pay off? Or....

What can happen when you're challenging time itself?

Possibly anything!

Thanks for reading 💜✨