CRYING HEARTS (52)

-  ' But we all did hyung. Even after knowing the consequences. Then why not you two? '
A smile spread across Namjoon's face, but it was more sad than crying.
- ' Because you're not the elders. You didn’t promise to try your best to make things okay....but he did. You don’t know  how it feels to be heartbroken...but I know. Because someone has to be strong to hold others...because we're trying to be good brothers... because we've a lot more things to think about than this. '
Taehyung impatiently got up
- ' You guys are doing this for us? '
- ' No Tae...not for you. We're doing this for everyone...for us. '
Lisa shook her head
- ' But how oppa? How can this be good for you? '
- ' It is better than being heartbroken...  again. I'm not saying I can't bear that... I'm saying I can't bear this particular situation...I can't bear Jin's departure. Being friends with him already is painful enough to let him get away... I can't do it more. And how can I be so selfish? '
Jennie's eyebrows furrowed
- ' How on earth you're selfish? '
- ' I'll be if I confess my love. He's already under a lot pressure. After going back, nobody knows what is going to happen . Possibilities are high that everything will go wrong....and knowing him, you all know he'll not let you face it. He'll take the responsibility for everything which could be a threat to his kingship and life. I really don’t need to be an extra burden on his heart in this situation. '
- ' Love is not a burden oppa. '
Jennie protested and Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa nodded.
- ' Obviously love is not a burden... but not every love gets its destiny. Some stories are meant to be tragic Jenjen. Life is not a fairytale that in the end, there’s always happy ending. Some has to do their duties and we're happily taking that place. At least...if nothing..  we could be good brothers, right? '
Jungkook got up with teary eyes and immediately wrapped Namjoon in a tight hug
- ' You two are the best hyungs in this whole world. I....I'll miss you Namjoon hyung. '
Namjoon patted his head softly
- ' And I'll miss my little bunny brother too Jungkook. You're an awesome human being...stay the same okay? I'll be forever proud that I'm your big brother. '

Namjoon looked up as he heard light sobs.

It was Taehyung. Jennie and Lisa was trying to comfort him but no luck.

- ' Taebear? Come to hyung. '
This was all that needed to make Taehyung crashing on Namjoon as he hugged him with Jungkook. Both of the youngers were sobbing at this point.

- ' Shh....we're fine. No need to cry. Ah.. come on, you're my big babies after-all! Calm down...calm down. We're fine... everything's fine. '

After a few more minute, two boys stopped crying but hugged Namjoon more tightly as Jennie and Lisa also joined the group hug.

5 of them was drowned in emotions and memories as they held each-others close.

But the only thing they didn’t knew was that outside the window, a crowned prince was hearing and observing everything as slow streams of tears stained his cheeks.

He wanted to stay...to join that group hug....to go to Namjoon and tell him how he feels...

...but if things were so easy in real life then there would always be "Happy Ever After"...

Sometimes...life is hard and you've to cope up with the situations.

But is this the ultimate? Is this the end?

Keep reading to find out!

Thanks for reading 💜✨