BACK IN TIME (56)

Jin opened his eyes as cool breeze touched his skin and immediately, the large, luscious green valley came in sight.

- ' Where are we? '
Namjoon said, more like whispered and Jin turned towards him with a bright smile
- ' We are just where we should be. Welcome to my Kingdom Joon. This is the valley besides the western provincial forest of Kim Kingdom! '

The royal sighed in relief as the Kim brothers gaped at the scenic beauty. It was absolutely nothing they've imagined.

- ' Don't get overwhelmed so easily darling....our Kingdom has much more to offer. '
Jin whispered into Namjoon's ear, causing a red shade all over the scientist's face as the younger two princes started running across the valley.

- ' Hey! Wait for me. '
Taehyung joined his group in their run as three of them giggled happily.

- ' It's been a while since our princes became this much happy. '
Hoseok smiled brightly at the sight and Jisoo added
- ' Why only them...Taehyung is also happy after a long time. '
- ' Well....I beg pardon but you didn’t understand my words Princess. I was talking about Taehyung, too. He's also a prince....not by birth, but by heart. And besides, he possesses the royal ring of the Jeon Kingdom. So, he definitely is a Prince ...right?'
- ' You can't be more correct Hoseok oppa. '
Jisoo flashed a bright smile and Hoseok bowed.

Jin sighed contently. After a long while, even in between so much pain... his loved ones are smiling again.

- ' Okay...so let's get ready everyone. '
Namjoon said, and handed everyone their dresses. It was made as per the instructions of the crowned prince.. as this is the clothing of the general public of Kim Kingdom. This was definitely needed in order to blend in the crowd. New age jeans and t-shirts were not going to work here.

As everyone dressed up like the locals, Jin turned back to face the team
- ' We're ready to go inside the main city.  Remember these things everyone - Firstly,  Namjoon and Taehyung, you'll not say a single word to anyone besides us...no-one will understand anything, but that will cause a huge problem. And secondly, even if we have to interact with people....none of us will show our faces or our real voice. Everyone knows us dearly...if they suspect anything..that'll be a trouble for us.We'll directly go to the castle and meet our parents to explain what happened in this last 4 months.  Understood? '

Everyone nodded as Jin slowly walked up to Namjoon and extended his hand
- ' You've showed me your world..let me show you mine. '
- ' Gladly, love. '
Namjoon took his hand smilingly as the team started walking towards the main city.

The sun greeted the royals as the team came infront of the vast and large gate of the Kim Kingdom's capital city. 

But it was not like the usual  . Hustles and Bustles were coming from the streets as the whole city was decorated magnificently.

- ' That's strange...'
Jin raised his eyebrow in confusion
- ' Today is nothing special...or any holiday. Then why all these arrangements? What is going on here? '

As they've finally arrived to the right place, now something strange is going on there...

What is happening in Kim Kingdom and what does this mean for the team?

Find out in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading 💜✨