𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲

"They're all pieces of shit!" I yell.

"Yeah!" The bus full of teenagers responds.

I love yelling. I love that people are loving that I'm yelling. This is so fun.

"They think they can do whatever they want!" Kate yells.

"No!" They yell back.

"They show up, wine like bitches, ruin our vigil, then go sashaying back into their fancy limos that drive them to their fancy mansions like we're some dumbfucks who they can just step on!" I yell.

"No!" They yell.

"Well, we are not dumbfucks!" Kate yells.

"No!"

"This shit ends tonight!" I yell.

"Yeah!"

Simon grabs my shoulders to face him.

"What are we gonna do?!" He yells at me.

I smirk. "We're gonna go kill those preppy assholes!"

"Yeah!" The bus cheers.

Simon pulls me to sit next to him as the bus starts chanting Kate and I's names. "It was total badass what you did to that dick back there!" Simon yells in my ear.

I smile. "Thanks for distracting him from me!" I yell at him. Simon rolls his eyes. "I only distracted him so you wouldn't completely beat his ass!"

I let out a loud laugh. He grins at me, standing up. "When I say Shady, you say side!" Simon yells.

"Shady!"

"Side!"

"Shady!"

"Side!"

A loud car horn beeps from behind us.

"Guys! Come here! Come here!" Deena yells from the back of the bus. Simon, Kate, and I rush to the back of the bus to see the car behind us throwing glass bottles at us.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Kate yells.

"Hey, isn't that, uh..."

"Sam." Deena says, her voice crumbling.

Simon pulls down his pants and moons the car as Deena and I grab a yellow keg-looking thing.

"Open the door!" Deena yells at Kate, who hesitantly obeys. "This is definitely a good idea, right?" Kate asks, as Deena and I lift the barrel. "Yep. Totally," I respond.

"On three, okay?" Deena aks. I nod my head.

"One."

I lift my head up to look and Deena and I see her nose bleeding. "Deena," I say.

"Two."

"Deena!"

She looks back at me. "What?"

Suddenly, blood starts pouring out of her nose at an alarming rate. "Your nose!" I yell, stepping back and letting go of the barrel. She makes eye contact with me as the barrel slips from her fingers and crashes into the car that hold Sam.

The car swerves off the road and crashes.

Deena stands up, fast. "Stop the bus! Stop the bus!"

The bus stops and Deena sprints out. Simon jumps out after her and lends me his hand. I take it, jumping out and running with him.

That was... weird.

We approach Sam and Deena on the floor. Sam looks like she just got jumped. "Oh, shit," I say, as I get to their height and start to examine Sam's face.

"Shut up and help me carry her!" Deena yells at me.

"We needed to leave like ten minutes ago!" Kate yells at the four of us sitting on the ground. "We have to clear her airway," Simon says, reaching his hand out to her face. I slap it away. "What the fuck do you know about injuries, Simon?!" I whisper yell at him.

"More than you, probably!"

"Quit it!" Deena yells.

"Deena, don't listen to Auggie. I got this, okay?" Simon asks Deena who reluctantly shakes her head. He turns back around to face Sam. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

I scoff. "Like that's gonna do anything-" Deena slaps her hand over my mouth.

"Three," Sam says.

"See?" Simon asks. "She's fine."

And right in that moment, she pukes blood all over Simon and I.

Simon scrambles up. "What the fuck?"

I stand up after him. "Now they have to give me a new cheer uniform."