𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

The doorbell rings.

Pizza.

"I'll get it," Josh tells us, before standing up from his computer and walking downstairs. 

Simon runs his fingers through my hair. "How you feeling, Auggie?" He quietly asks me. My legs are currently splayed out on his lap as my arms are wrapped around his waist. 

"I don't know," I mumble, closing my eyes and inhaling his scent. "I miss Kate," I tell him, feeling the hand that wrapped around my waist give me a gentle squeeze.

"Me too."

I sigh, opening my eyes to find Simon already staring at me. "Your lips looks really kissable right now," He tells me, his eyes fixated on them. I roll my eyes and look away, trying to hide my blush. 

He moves the hand from my waist and brings it to my face, forcing me to look at him. "Thank you," I say to him. He gives me a confused expression. "For protecting me last night. In the store."

I stare at Simon as I see him biting back a smirk. 

Cocky bastard.

He leans in and connects our lips, kissing me softly. He pulls away after a few seconds and stares at me.

"Of course, sweetheart," He says with a grin. I push him off me and move my legs. "Don't call me that."

Please call me that.

He laughs as he grabs my waist, pulling me onto his lap. "Okay, baby. Whatever you say," He mumbles into my neck.

As I'm about to push him off me again, Josh comes down the stairs with the pizza. "Ew, are you guys having sex?"

I roll my eyes. "Definitely, Josh. And we wanted you to get a front row seat."

"Yeah!" Simon yells in agreement. "You're welcome, man," He tells Josh. 

Josh gags and puts the pizza on the table in front of us. "Thank you for your service," Simon tells the boy, before grabbing a slice and stuffing his mouth. 

I stand up and walk over to Josh, who's using his computer. "Whatcha' doing?" I ask from behind him, startling the kid. He immediately closes out all of his tabs causing me to narrow my eyes at him.

"Nothing," He tells me. "Were you looking up porn or something-"

I feel an arm grab my shoulder.

I turn around.

It's Deena.

It's Deena clutching her stomach, her hand covered in blood. "Deena, what happened?" I ask, quickly. 

She leads us upstairs and into the kitchen, where we find Sam growling and thrashing as she's tied up by a phone cord.

I cover my mouth with my hand. Simon pulls me behind him. "What the fuck is this?" Simon asks.

"Sam's not feeling like herself," Deena says, clutching her side in pain. She squats down and takes a better look at Sam.

"We have to get her back."

a/n:  sorry for another SHORT chapter. but anyways IVE BEEN READING YALLS COMMENTS ON THE CHAPTER WHERE KATE DIES AND YOU GUYS ARE CRACKING ME UP

im sorry if u guys hate me now that ive killed her *evil laugh*