𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝

"Fuck, the cops," I say, as we hear police sirens approaching. "Josh, switch seats with Simon," I say, as I practically throw myself into the driver's seat. 

"What? Why?" Josh asks. "Just do it!" I yell at him, as Simon moves to the passenger seat. 

The police car stops a little aways from us and the cop gets out.

Officer Goode.

"You okay?" He asks us, stepping out of his car.

Simon and I flash him smiles. "We're just swell, sir."

He walks closer to us and examines Josh in the back seat. "Middle of the night. What brings you out here? Where's your sister?" 

I cut Josh off. "Simon and I are babysitting him. Deena's not here."

"Yeah. He's been real great to watch," Simon pipes in. 

Josh scoffs. "I'm only a year younger than you guys-"

Simon coughs loudly. 

"Why don't you roll the window down?" The officer asks us. "It's very warm and cozy in here, sir," Simon tells him. I nod my head up and down while smiling. "So cozy."

"So warm," Josh adds. 

Officer Goode gives us a blank stare. 

"Roll down the window-"

A scream comes from the woods. 

Shit.

Deena.

The officer turns around fast and holds his gun up. "Who's there?" He asks, slowly walking into the woods. "Stay in the car!" He yells at us, walking away.

"We couldn't leave it even if we tried-"

"Shut up, Simon!" I whisper yell at him. In the corner of my eye, I see a figure running towards the car. I turn my head to see Deena running at us as the car door unlocks. 

"Get out!" She yells at us as I open the car door. We all scramble out as she runs to the cop car, us following. 

I jump into the front seat once again, confused as to what's going on.

She opens the back door as her and Josh jump in, Simon already in the passenger seat. "Drive!" She yells. I start the car and press on the gas, driving away from where we just were.

"What the hell, Deena? Why are we stealing a cop car?" Josh asks. "It's him!" She yells. Simon rotates his body to face her. "What's him?" Josh asks.

"Who's him?" Simon asks.

"I'll do you one better. Why's him?" I ask, trying not to laugh. 

I don't know what the fuck is going on and everyone seems so tense so might as well lighten the mood. 

Simon turns his head to face me, confusion written all over his face. "You alright, babe?" He asks. 

"Just peachy," I respond.

"Goode!" Deena yells. "...I mean, I guess it's good that I'm peachy-"

"No! I mean Officer Goode! His dad and his grandpa and his great grandpa!" Deena yells. "What?" Josh asks, obviously very lost.

Aren't we all?

"Goode is evil!" 

Plot twist.

"Wait, what?" Simon asks. "How do you know? I mean, I'm all good with stealing the pig's car but-"

"I was back in time. I was Sarah Fier, and Sarah Fier was innocent," Deena rambles out, acting like she just escaped a psych ward. "The witch bitch that's possessing Sam is innocent?" I ask.

"She isn't possessing Sam and she isn't turning people in Shadyside into killers. She also wasn't a witch," Deena says.

"Sorry to interrupt this very interesting conversation, but where am I driving?" I ask. "To get Sam," Deena responds.

A woman on the cop's radio starts speaking. 

"We have a 5150 in possession of car 961. Suspects on their way."

"Guys! Listen! Solomon Goode-"

"Who?" Simon, Josh and I ask.

"Nick Goode's Pilgrim ancestor. He made a deal with the Devil, then framed Sarah to cover his own Puritan ass. The Goodes, they're trading us. People from Shadyside. Goode gives a name to the Devil. The Devil takes over that person. Then that person kills and murders. And the Devil feeds on the blood of dead Shadysiders while Goode gets whatever he wants. He becomes Sheriff. His brother becomes mayor. All of Sunnyvale gets better and better-"

"And Shadyside doesn't," Josh finishes.

"And the Goodes do it over and over, again and again. One Goode from every generation passing down the evil. Solomon, Solomon's son. Firstborn to firstborn. Right to today, right to Sheriff Nick Goode."

"So the witch bitch-"

"He framed her!" Deena yells. "She's the only one who's ever figured out the truth."

"Until us," Simon says. "And the killers came after us to keep us from uncovering it," Josh realizes. 

"Yes, to protect Goode's deal with the Devil."

"I feel like this is very dark," Simon tells us. "Thanks for sharing, Si," I tell him, not sure how to respond.

"But, Deena," Josh starts.

"Yeah, Josh?" Deena respond

"If the killers were after us before, now that we know the truth, now that we know about Goode's deal, 

What happens now?" 

a/n: i love you drax<3 (pls tell me someone understands the marvel reference)