𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

TW! MINOR PANIC ATTACK!

Simon and I stand in the hallway, waiting for the others to finish 'cleaning up'.

In all honesty, I don't think any of us have been too holy tonight.

Simon's arm is wrapped around my shoulders as I lean into him, humming 'Dancing Queen'.

The shirt I picked from the lost and found is a small light pink crop top with the band name 'ABBA' written on the front. 

Simon scored a dark blue cardigan that I think he looks very cute in. 

Ew.

Cute?

What the hell is this boy doing to me?

A bathroom door swings open, revealing Kate and Josh looking very awkward and flustered. 

Simon and I's eyes widen. "No way," Simon says. "Calm down," Kate cuts him off. "It was barely first base," She says as Josh tries to hide his smile.

"And, what? Are you trying to tell me that you and August didn't do anything?" Kate asks us, suspiciously. "Pfft. Are you kidding? She let me-"

I elbow Simon in the ribs. 

Thankfully, Deena and Sam walk towards us, also looking extremely awkward. 

"Wait, wait, wait," Simon says. "Did you all go to pound town?"

Nobody answers him.

His eyes light up. 

"Us too," He says, obviously very happy. 

"What?!" Deena, Sam, and Kate yell. I smile sheepishly at them. 

"Told you," Josh says, giving Simon a bro fist. "Now we have actually have to focus guys," Josh tells us. 

"The trap is simple. We set the bait. The killers go to the blood. Then we kill them and end this once and for all."

Everybody runs and goes to do their assigned task. Simon and I are incharge of pouring gasoline all over the bathroom floor. 

It doesn't take very long as Simon seems very eager to start a fire. 

"Smile, you son of a bitch!" He yells as we pour the last of the gas remains on the floor. I laugh at his antics as we leave the bathroom, getting ready for the next part of the plan. 

Simon and I run to the part of the hallway we're supposed to wait at, and sit down. 

"If I die tonight, you better give me a bitchin' funeral, Si," I tell the man, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Hey," He says, moving his shoulder so it bumps my head. I sit up to face him.

"I'm not gonna let that happen to you, okay? So stop talking like that, you idiot," He says, gently placing his hand on my chin to pull me in for a kiss.

As soon as our lips connect, we hear a familiar singing sound. 

"You always hurt the one you love,"

Simon and I's lips disconnect as we turn our head towards the voice.

"The one you shouldn't hurt at all,"

Simon and I spring to our feet, our hands intertwined, and start running. We approach the others and Simon starts yelling. "Dude! She's here! We saw her!"

"She was.. she was..." I try to catch my breath. "She was so sexy, but fucking crazy as hell!" I yell at the group. "She was doing it!" Simon yells. "Following the blood trails!"