chapter 22

"What pompous monster chooses golf to torment people?"

.

.

.

The first grab she expected to send her home. Rather, she found herself still in the past she was sure, since she awoke to such familiar screams of her roommate's mother. And considering Hayley was dead in 2028, Georgie knew that she hadn't been taken home like she assumed would happen.

She wasn't sure why the Time Keeper was for some reason having her experience different time periods of the Mikaelson's lives since Hope was born but she was sure that she just needed to keep going until she eventually ended up home. She also knew that the gang back at the Salvatore School would somehow find a way to get rid of him, but until then she just needed to stay alive.

She wasn't sure if that was part of the Time Keeper's plan since she realised once she followed the sound of Hayley's voice that this wasn't going to be as easy as convincing the others she was a child of the Mikaelson's to survive. Especially since Hayley was heavily injected with wolfsbane, screaming and crying in pain and had a deceased Jackson beside her with no heart in his chest.

Georgie had seen bloodshed before, when she had killed Tyers and triggered her werewolf gene. But this was different - that had been an accident, but this was a brutal murder. Jackson's head hung limply as Hayley sobbed from where she was restrained in her chair, her eyes scrunching as she heard more footsteps enter the room.

Now Georgie knew next to nothing about the Strix. They weren't covered in their vampire history classes until later on in the semester and since she barely had the chance to even be in class this year since all of the Malivore drama, she literally had no idea who they were and what lengths they would stop at to make the Mikaelson's suffer.

Dropping to her knees beside Hayley, she started to try and get rid of the binds that held the woman to the chair. Noticing the gentle hands and mutters of a young voice, Hayley looked up and felt utter fear and dread fill her once she recognised Georgie Lockwood sitting in front of her, looking exactly the same as she had when she had grabbed that golf club a year prior and disappeared in a flash of green light.

"Georgie," Hayley murmured, the pain in her voice as she looked at the girl she had taken to knowing as her niece over the year. They knew that they couldn't interact with the girl until she was older and found them herself or there could be unseen consequences, Hayley hadn't expected to see her so soon. "You can't be here."

"Yeah, seems like the Time Keeper isn't giving me a choice," Georgie muttered, her eyes closing yellow as she hissed at the wolfsbane that covered the ropes. She went back to touch them again, trying to grunt her teeth together and ignoring the burning in her hands as she tried to move the ropes. "I'm not leaving without you."