Homewrecker [M]

Jennie G!P.  Warnings: Cheating
____________________________

After failing my entrance exam and having to go to my second choice of university, I ended up mixing around with a random group of friends the moment I got in. Within the group of friends, one guy, Shinji, who was a known playboy, somehow took massive interest in me. He became excessively clingy with me and we spent so much time together, even hanging out without our other friends.

He confessed to me five months later. It actually made my heart flutter since it was my first ever confession. I said yes to being his girlfriend and that same night, he brought me to a hotel after the confession. Right there and then, I lost my virginity.

Knowing his reputation as a playboy, I thought he was going to dump me after that night. However, I was surprised by how sincere he was. He stayed by my side, continued taking me out on dates, took care of me and showed so much love and care.

We got married right after we graduated. I got pregnant a year after and gave birth to a beautiful daughter without any difficulties. Honestly, I never thought I’d end up spending the rest of my life like one of those stay home moms...but I don't mind my current lifestyle.

My husband doesn't earn much money, but he is a hard worker and we live a comfortable life. He never urged me to work either. Despite coming home late at night at times, feeling extremely tired, he still managed to spare the time to pamper me with flowers and play games with our daughter every once a while.

I honestly feel like I don’t deserve such a good husband like him sometimes but if there’s one thing about him that I can say I’m not all that happy about is our sex life!

Just the other night, I purposely came out of the shower naked so I could get him hard and I can finally get my fix! But noooo, all he said that he was tired and went to sleep right after. Am I not that attractive as a woman?! I have bigger boobs now! Pregnancy made them bigger! He liked them when it was small, why not now?! Hmph!

“Lisa…?”

I swirled my head around, looking for the source of the sound.

“Hi Lisa! Over here.”

“Oh! Jennie…hello. It’s been a while. We haven’t seen each other since our high school graduation ceremony, huh...”

God. This is awkward. I can’t believe I ran into a classmate from high school in a random grocery store. Seriously?! Ugh but anyways, I should probably apologize for not keeping in contact with her all this while…

“Um...Jennie..I - Um-”

All of a sudden, I saw Jennie running towards me and enveloped me in a tight hug, tears were rolling down her face.

“Lisaaa! W-why did you never contact me at all?! I was so worried about you, you know?! I thought something bad happened to you.” Jennie said while sobbing, hugging me tighter.

“I-I’m really sorry Jennie… it was kind of awkward for me to keep in contact and meet up with everyone after knowing I was the only one who failed the entrance exam.”

“You don’t have to worry about something as trivial as that, pabo-yah..” Jennie said while wiping her tears. She finally pulled away, her hand reaching up to caress my face while staring at me longingly.

Uhhh this is weird.

A pair of tiny grubby hands suddenly reached up and grabbed my left hand. Jennie looked down and saw a little girl beside me, sucking on a pacifier.

“Who is this little girl?”

“Oh, she’s my daughter, Lina. She’s two years old.”

“Oh…She looks just like you. How cute...”