Thunderstorm- Stephen Strange

[Warning; A bit of badly written smut will be included]

I bit my nails nervously as I watched the news from my phone. They were reporting on a storm that was about to hit New York.

I hate storms, so I was panicking. When I was a small child, my mother would overreact with every case of bad weather. I guess it rubbed off on me because now I get ready to flee the state whenever I see a little lightening.

I hopped up from the chair I was sitting in and ran up to my bedroom. Stephen was there reading.

"Babe, there's a-"

"Storm about to hit. I know y/n" He interrupted. "it's just a thunderstorm. It's gonna be short lived, and it's not gonna be that bad"

"Baby you know I hate storms"

"You can't run away every time it rains sweetheart."

He sat his book down and motioned for me to come sit on his lap. I quickly took my slippers off and went over to him. I wrapped my legs around him as he held me close, placing small kisses upon my cheek.

Thunder started to rumble outside, causing me to bury my head in my husband's neck. Just as it started pouring, he began rocking me while soothingly rubbing my back.

"It'll be over in a couple minutes" He whispered

His hands traveled down to my butt, cupping it.

"Want me to distract you?" He asked. I bit my lip a little, knowing exactly what he was talking about. I started to teasingly grind on his lap. He let out a low moan- causing a shiver to run down my spine. I took my head from his neck and kissed him hungrily.

We made out for a little, just until a loud crash of thunder was heard. As if on cue, Stephen grabbed my hair and pulled it with little force, making my head fall back.

He started to bite and suck on my neck but stopped to pull my shirt off.

Soon, we were both stripped of our clothes-I was now against the headboard with Stephen in between my legs.

He held them open as he ate me out. The small vibrations from his moaning was enough to drive me crazy. The way he kissed and licked me in that area was a talent within itself.

A shaky moan of his name escaped my mouth while he began to speed up.

I was now damn near screaming as my climax hit me, causing me to buck against his lips.

Hail started to fall once we switched positions and I was the one giving him head. He praised me while I bobbed my head, taking all of him into my mouth. He grabbed the sheets, tugging on them as he came. I eagerly swallowed and quickly got on all fours.

After a while, I couldn't hear the thunder anymore- the feeling of pleasure was too much to handle.

Stephen grabbed my arms, pinning them behind me as he took me from the back.

I screamed and moaned out in pleasure as he took no mercy with me. I rode him next, making sure to maintain at least a little eye contact.

I heard the phrases "good job baby" and "look at how good you're doing" while I bounced upon his length.

My third orgasm came just as the storm began to calm down. Stephen came and slowly lifted me off him. He ran to the bathroom and came back with a hot rag, cleaning me off while planting kisses over a few hickies he had gave me.

The storm had passed once we were both relaxed in a tub, joking and kissing and all that mushy shit.

"Thank you for that distraction, my love" I said smirking

"No problem gorgeous" He said back

____________________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️

Requests needed 💜