First Dates

Steve- Nice restaurant. Steve is old fashioned so he took you to a nice restaurant, bought flowers, and made sure you were home around 10:00 pm.

Bucky- Picnic. Bucky is sweet and simple. You guys arrived at a semi-empty park around 4:00pm. You two sat on a blanket and ate sandwiches (and other foods/snacks) until 7:00pm. You guys then went to an ice cream parlor.

Tony- Helicopter ride. Tony decided to take you guys on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. When you two landed, he had a nice little setup of food and wine. You enjoyed every second of it.

Stephen- Wine tasting. Stephen decided to do something a bit classy so he took you to go wine tasting at a nearby winery. You guys had a lot of fun smelling and sampling the wine. After that, he took you to a restaurant and then back to his house (where he made you some cookies).

Natasha- Zip Lining. Nat wanted you guy's first date to be something you never done before- so you went zip lining. You had never been so scared in your life but ended up wanting to go again after finishing.

Thor- Trip to Asgard. Thor wanted to show you where he grew up and how incredibly beautiful his planet was- so he took you there. You guys walked around the castle- talking and joking for hours until he took you to the dining room for a fine Asgardian feast.

Peter- Indoor sky diving. You and Peter agreed to do something out of the box (he first suggested actual skydiving but you said hell no and settled for this). You guys ended up having an amazing time then grabbed some burgers afterwards.

Vision- Movie marathon. You and Vision agreed upon doing something quiet and intimate, so you guys settled for a night in. It was raining cats and dogs outside anyways- so you guys were cool with staying in. You two made pasta to have for dinner and popcorn to eat while watching the movies. Vision was in his human form before you encouraged him to take on his normal form. He ate (though he doesn't need to) just so you wouldn't eat all that food by yourself. You guys watched a bunch of old movies. You then fell asleep to the sound of the rain.

Wanda- Jet skiing. On your first date, Wanda wanted to do something fun so she took you to the beach. She surprised you with the news that you two were jet skiing once you got there. You were extremely nervous but ended up having an amazing time.

Loki- Dance class followed by a spa night. Loki seems to be on edge at all times, so you wanted to see him loosen up. You guys went to a dance studio and danced for a while (he complained and protested at first but eventually warmed up) then once you got back to your place, you surprised him with massages and face masks.