Chapter 1: Prison

"They will only care when you're gone."

-Marilyn Monroe

Dream POV:

Its been a week since they've thrown me into this prison.

My body ached as a sat down the hard obsidian, my throat felt sore from screaming and begging for them to let me out...

"Please let me out...!"
"I'm sorry!"
"Please forgive me..!"
"I'll be good!"
"I promise I'll be good!"
"Please..!"
"Please don't put me in here!"
"Please I'm sorry!"
"I'm sorry...!"
"Please..."

As i remembered my despair as I begged for them to let me out, horrible memories kept on repeating in my head.

Memories on how they betrayed me, Memories of how i betrayed them, Memories of them cutting ties with me
and very painful memories that i longed to forget...

I just wanted peace, I just want all of us to get together... I thought they wanted to have a truce when they contacted me....
But i was wrong.., even Bad one of the only people i trusted was the one who lured me into their trap. Sapnap and George my bestfriends...no I don't deserve to call them my best friend let alone my friends.

Third Person

"Just tell me you hate me Dream, come on i can take it!" -George

"No George I don't hate you i never did, i did all of this for you..please just please understand...!" -Dream

"What, taking his dignity? His Pride? Thats all for him?!" -Quackity

"N-no i did all of this to protect Geor-" -Dream

"STOP! JUST STOP!" - George

"Dream we aren't friends anymore..." -Sapnap

"What...?" -Dream

"Dream were done, we aren't friends anymore Dream Team is gone." -Sapnap

Dream POV:

I just stared at them holding back my tears as i thought to myself  'This was all a dream.' but no..it was reality.

As they walked away i wanted to tell them to stop. I wanted to call for their names but...i couldn't. I just watched them leave as i broke down crying to myself thinking:

I hurt them...
I hurt George..
I just wanted to protect him.
But they wouldn't listen.
They wouldn't listen to any of my words.
They cut ties with me.
I wasn't their friend anymore..
I wanted to say something
I wanted to say sorry
But i couldn't...

I couldn't believe this was happening...

As i was stuck in prison as they put me in here, I've been here for so long that I've forgotten how the world outside looks like.

They all betrayed me, they all put me in here. Even the people i trusted the most also thought as me as a monster that doesn't deserve to roam around the outside world.

As days turned into weeks and as weeks turned into months..it has been 5 months since i was locked in this prison. I was used to my life here in prison as the only things i can entertain myself with are the books they left me, a clock and the cracks of the obsidian that i count repeatedly.

Tommy has been visiting me in the last 3 months but stopped at the fourth..maybe its because he got bored with tormenting me in the past 3 months..

Quackity has been coming in here almost everyday to get information about the revival book but ofcourse he didn't get anything out of me...

A month has passed its been 5 months, my whole body ached because of the beatings i get from Quackity, my stomach growled because of my hunger as i didn't have any appetite or energy to eat..my boredom and lack of interaction is slowly turning me insane..

I slowly forgot about everyone and everything as time passed, i could barely remember the names of the people i hurt and trusted.

As i was growing weak almost everyday these last few months i felt nothing about it, i just felt numb, i felt nothing.

And in the seventh month, because of my hunger, dehydration and blood loss

I died, yes i didn't wake up.

This was the end for the powerful admin, the villain, "The Bad Guy".

??? POV:

I woke up in a strange place i couldn't remember anything, nothing was going inside my mind but i noticed a man leaning on the bedrock, bedrock? I brushed my question off as i stared at the man.

The man had dirty blonde hair, he was wearing a green hoodie with a smiley face in the middle and he also had a mask covering his face. The mask he wore looked kinda scary looking at it, as i was busy staring at the man i heard something it was like a machine powering on, and as i looked around i saw a bread on the ground.

I felt hungry so i took the bread and ate it, i tried offering the guy some bread to eat but he wasn't responding. 'Oh well, more bread for me'

I was bored so i started looking around the place and it seemed like a big box made of 'obsidian' i think? Time passed by and i was getting bored the guy sleeping still wasn't waking up until i heard something across the orange liquid flowing infr...

I was bored so i started looking around the place and it seemed like a big box made of 'obsidian' i think? Time passed by and i was getting bored the guy sleeping still wasn't waking up until i heard something across the orange liquid flowing infront of me..

{Chapter End}

883 - Words

"Wow this took really long—"

-Author