QNA!

So I've picked out some questions that the characters will answer and also i will answer!

Sorry if some of your included questions weren't picked some of the questions require answers that has a possibility to reveal important scenes and plots that i will include in the future chapters.

First Question!

Is Dream's body still in prison?

Answer: No, Sam decided to bury Dream's dead body somewhere outside L'manberg since he felt bad about not being there to chech on Dream and for not doing his job properly.

Second Question

For Sam,
Do you feel bad after you found out Dream is died? Do you mostly blame yourself for not protecting nor stopping Dream from dying. Do you blame yourself or not?

Sam:...I do feel bad about Dream's death..I actually do blame myself since i neglected my job of monitoring Dream inside the prison. Do i blame myself?...part of me does and a part of me does not.

Third Question

Is DreamXD, Nightmare, lucid or his other Dreamons included in this book? And is DreamXD related to Dream

Answer: DreamXD is very well included in this book as he takes the role of being a god in this book and DreamXD does have some sort of relation to Dream and what it is, is something I can't say :]. Unfortunately the Dreamons are not included in the book but they might be included in the future books i will be writing.

Fourth Question

For Sapnap,
What was Dream like when you were kids?

Sapnap:...when we were kids? When we were kids we didn't know eachother yet and its not like..i bother to know anything about him anymore.

Fifth Question

For George,
Did you even have any romantic feeling for Dream?

George:...I did but not anymore, after that i don't think I'll ever bring myself to forgive him even now that he's a ghost.

Sixth Question

For Michael,
What's your favorite thing to do when you're home alone? Also love you, you little cutie

Michael: I like to explore that house! And look at the pictures in the picture book Papa lent me!

I also sneak out and visit Shroud!
And Thank you too!

Seventh Question

Are they gonna gang up on Dream and then slowly have the forgive and become friends with Dream because they felt bad when they learned his side of the story?

Answer: I'm not really sure yet wether i should follow this plot of the other, but you guys will find out in the outcome of the story :D

Eighth Question

Is there gonna be a happy ending?

Answer: Maybe or Maybe not :)

Sooo these were all the questions that i could answer sooo yeah!

Stay tuned for Chapter 17 :D

Bye!