Chapter 6

Warning: this is a filler chapter. You could possibly get Nana feels, along with Niall feels. Niall's pervy boy-ness is also clearly seen. That was your warning. Good day. x

---

"Have fun," I mumble, tying my long brown hair into a messy bun. Random strings fall back down against my neck, but I didn't mind. I watched as Zayn, Louis, Liam, Caroline and Lou all climbed into the back of seperate black vehicles; Louis and Liam in one, Zayn in another, and Caroline and Lou in the last one.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Lou asked, peeking her head out of door, holding her hand up to stop it from closing.

"Yeh, it'll be loads of fun," Caroline added, peeking out beside the blonde-headed girl.

I shake my head and cross my arms, smiling slightly at their nice offer. "No, you two go out and have your fun. Niall promised me we'd do something, I'll be okay. See yous later."

Both girls smirked while glancing at each other; I already knew why. Thank God for Paul closing the door before they could tell me anything about Niall and I. It was annoying, but I put up with it. My hand rose into the cool morning air to wave at Louis and Liam as they passed, then Zayn.

"And then there was four," Ariana stated quietly. Her long auburn waves were slightly hidden underneath Harry's orange beanie, and sweats and a large tee hid her body. We had finally gained the courage to go down and ask for another room key, which was given happily to us.

A few moments later, the noises of screaming was piercing through the air. I'm guessing the three vans drove past the front, and all of the fans out front saw. I heard a few dirty comments about the boys and chants, which was the usual.

My brand new iPhone 5 buzzed in the back pocket of my denim shorts. I pulled it on, sliding the dial to unlock it.

From: C Stands For Cunt, 11:26 a.m.

- (; (; (; (; have fun with your boo.

From: Ana Banana Dick Face, 11:26 a.m.

- He is not my boo -.- Shut up and enjoy your scary movies.

From: Lou Teases My Vagina, 11:27 a.m.

- Leave my babes caroline alone. She's not the one fuckin niall. (;

I decided not to leave a reply, giving them the benefit of the doubt. The names in our phones were quite special. I smiled down at them, remembering the night we were drunk and started calling each other the disgusting names.

"She's not the one fucking Niall?" a deep voice questioned from over my shoulder.

I gasped, startled to see Harry standing behind me, his green eyes focused on my screen. Instinct hit as I quickly pressed on the Home button, hiding my messages from his line of vision. Niall and Ariana, who were talking intensly about something unknown, both glared up at Harry and I.

"Fucking Niall?" Ariana repeated, obviously confused.

Niall's eyebrows furrowed as he glared deep into my eyes. "Wait, who's fucking me?"

"No one is fucking you!" I exclaimed, pretty sure my face was pink with embarassment by now. My hand swung up and made contant with Harry's chest, mentally scolding him for peeping at my messages.

There was a quick moment of silence as Ariana replayed the conversation in her head, still clearly confused. Harry and Niall both smirked, already knowing that the girls were teasing me yet again.

I shivered slightly as another gust of wind tickled my bare legs. "Can we go in now? It's getting a bit chilly for my taste."

"I thought you wanted to go to the pool." Niall's smirk was still there, just a bit faded, as he locked his eyes on me. His old concert tee was still around my shoulders, reaching to mid-thigh and covering my short shorts.