Triple life

I sat in front of Mr.Hong dumbfounded. Mr.Hong had asked Vincenzo to buy me a drink since I don't drink alcohol. I was still sitting there frozen,while Mr.Hong was looking quite worried.

"Wow the world really is a small place" he said as he was nodding. "This was out of the blue. Who would've thought."

"Nar- Jiyeon-ah don't think about it. Just think about the fact that now you have a family member by your side...a real one" he said as he put his hands on on of my shoulders, I look up and gave him a smile.

After a while I excused myself to go to the bathroom when I came back Vincenzo had already arrived and was putting cups on the restaurant table.

"I just want to go there and throttle all of them" Mr.Hong said as I walked towards them and sat down. He smiled at me and I returned it as the two of them kept talking. I wasn't fine at all. Yes I had just found out like a couple of days ago that I actually had a brother, yeah okay but it actually getting thrown at my face like BOO out of a sudden. I couldn't take it all in.

And this mother....Oh Gyeongja, if she was the one who said she'll take her son while dad should take her daughter...then that's really hurtful. Does she not want me? Did she not like me? Was Jiali actually better- No! Saenara- No jiyeon no!! Jiali was never a good mom, please no!

I couldn't even think properly. I didn't know what name to think in,Saenarae or Jiyeon? So does that mean i'm not even biologically chinese?? What is this!! The next thing I know my age or my birthday might all be fake.

"POW POW POW" I came back to reality with the sound of Mr.Hong's voice

"He doesn't win cause of kung fu" I heard him say as he was standing up. I turned my head to my side and saw Vincenzo sitting looking at Mr.Hong with a smile on his face

Mr.Hong: He wins because he never gives up. He keeps trying again and again no matter what until he gets it right.Pow pow pow pow. Mr.Hong said excitedly making some martial movements with his hands then he proceeded to laugh. I gave a little smile for seeing how happy he looks."

"I'm going out for a moke" He said then continued with the pow pow as he chuckled and walked out of the little restaurant. Just when he left I heard Mr.Hong's phone ring as Vincenzo dranked his drink

"Are- are you going to pick it up?" I asked as e put his drink down and looked at the phone. The caller ID said 'RDU'

"RDU? Who's that? Should I-"

"No...let it be, wait for him to come back" He said to me

"RDU is some drug babel is doing" He answered to my 'Who's that?' question

"Hm? I've seen this somewhere before...are you sure it's Babel's?"

He nodded "Where have you seen it before?" he asked

"My...father's investigation I think. I'm not sure"

"So You're investigating him?" he asked

"Not him..his disappearance. I think one of his hidden formula's were called IDU" I said tiredly

Vincenzo furrowed his eyebrows with a thinking face.