Under Geumga

Since it was lunch and Vincenzo had a meeting with the tenants and I had nothing to do, I decided to visit Junwoo at Wusang. It's 11.05 and he'll have lunch in an hour. He doesn't do anything at work so he might answer my text.

Junwoo!!

Answer me

Helllooo

Jang Junwooooo

What is it?

What are you craving for?

You

JUNWOO!!

I meant food

Idk, something sweet

Why

Sweet like what?

Maybe muffins with chocolate chips

Okay, baiiii

You didn't answer me!

Yah!!

LILY!!

LIILLYYYYY

 I turned off my phone and headed to the grocery store. I knew exactly what he was talking about. On my way to wusang I could feel someone following me. It was not like we were going the same way so that's why I felt it. This particular person will always be behind hiding his face in his black hoodie every time I look back.

"It must be the MSS...shit" I stopped walking towards my car and decided to take a bus instead. The person was still behind me, following me. At the bus stop my side eye could see he was standing there, I wasn't scared cause it's broad daylight they can't do anything to me unless they have a sniper....oh shit a sniper.

Well maybe it's unlikely, but the chances aren't low. The bus arrived and I got in and I could see he hooded man running towards the bus just as he entered I changed my plans, I got off and the door closed with the man inside, looking at me as I look back at him.

My first plan was to take the bus to Wusang and get off as the doors were about to close. But this also worked. I made my way to my car and headed to Wusang.

*

I parked my car and looked at the time 11.46

I got off the car and walked towards Wusang. 

After a little walking from the parking I entered through the entrance of course where else? The window?

I knew where then Chayoung now Junwoo's office. 

"BOO!"

I heard Junwoo's voice from behind. He didn't succeed in startling me tho, I turned around to see a smiling Junwoo.

"It's 11.52 why are you here" -Me

"Lunch break" -Junwoo