Think Nari, THINK!!

Bro I can't hear shit, all I can hear is Myunghee yelling who knows what and Junwoo and his goddamn laugh! Are they playing charades over there?? like hellooooo

Then it went silent and soon after the door opened revealing a shocked Junwoo

"Yah!! What's with that laugh?? Do you need to get mentally checked?" -Narae

"W-what are you doing here so early?" - Junwoo

He asked as Myunghee and Mr.Han came out bowing and then leaving

"You didn't nag me yesterday, that's why i'm here" - Narae

"Arrr I was really busy yesterday...the witch has a lot of needs" he whispered the last part

"Uh whatever i'm leaving. I hate seeing your face either ways"

"HEY!!"

*****

I put one of the USBs in the computer to check what really was in the thing my father was creating that he got abducted for it.

To my surprise there were once called BLSD and RDU too, weren't they those BABEL drugs that's killing it's employees.

Babel really has a sinister reason in helping with the investigation.

So father created these drugs and apparently they're so dangerous that he tried to hide it, then maybe some disagreement might have happened between him and Gongxi and he got abducted for it..? But why is the military involved then?

Now that I think of it, why does BABEL have it?

Wait...

Dad used to work for Gongxi as a chemist

Gongxi's ex-chairman, My uncle, Wang Shaoqing, was at Wusang the other day

Wusang is Babel's legal representative group in some shape or form, that's why Choi Myunghee and Hanseo even attended that dinner together, Wusang has been on Babels side on all those legal cases.

Babel and Gongxi are not collaborating, or at least publicly. They're rival companies, that's one of the reasons Myunghee is helping, to get some intel on Gongxi!

Wait, why does Myunghee even need intel on Gongxi, she works in a law firm not the CEO of Babel. Hanseo said babel agreed cause he's interested in this case, which is an obvious lie cause he has a whole group and investors behind him and surely they wouldn't be interested in finding my dad, they somehow have the RDU and BLSD already why would they be interested?

Hanseo's older brother. His brother is the main decision maker, Hanseo just works under him and is the face of his decisions. Why would Hanseo's older brother agree to this in the first place? And why was Myunghee with Shaoqing, the ex-chairman of Gongxi

ARGHHH I hate it when I can't figure things out. Nari think think think Babel Babel Babel what have they been doin lately. I know the BLSD and RDU are created by father, Babel has it, I know the Guillotine file is hidden with the gold uncle Shaolin hid under Geumga, Juhyeong wants to demolish the building to get the gold.....