Father's

IN THE JANG BROTHER'S HOUSE, 3RD PERSON:

Hanseok walked towards his younger brother who was sitting down at the table and he puts the glass he had in his hands on the table.

"Drink some more" Hanseok told his younger brother who got up saying "Yes sir" probably not that sober as he took his glass and let his older brother pour the drink in it.

But Hanseok didn't. He stopped and started talking "Hey, We're brothers. You don't need to do that" he clicked his tongue while talking about his brother holding out two hands for him to pour it.

"Yee" Hanseok said putting one had down to the table and Hansek poured.

"Thank you" -Hanseo

Hanseok puts the bottle down and he sits down leaving out a groan taking a sip of his drink.

"You ready?" -Hanseok "Tomorrow's gonna be a whirlwind"

"I know. It makes my head spin" Hanseo said weakly, probably cause he's drunk "But I think i'll make you proud" he continued

"We each have a role now" -Hanseok "You're the business, and i'm the law. Okay?"

"Yes sir." -Hanseo

"I recently realized our old man was right after all" -Hanseok "Don't offer praise even when it's earned, and don't put your trust in anyone's hands but your own"

"I trust you absolutely. No one else. Even more than I trust myself actually" -Hanseo

It was obvious he was saying this cause he's not looking for trouble and Hanseok was drunk too, you'll never know when his anger issues will come.

"You know what little brother?" Hanseok leaned in to shake Hanseo from his shoulders

"If you'd been born a tad but smarter, I would've adored you" Hanseok continued the he chuckled. Hanseo released a breathy laugh followed by a chuckle.

"I have a question" Hanseo said as he moved his chair closer to Hanseok "My chance of disappointing you are pretty high, so...will you take me out like you did with dad?" he said with a smile on his face, not a happy one not sad either, a mixture of sad,nervous and what the hell i'll just say it.

But Hanseok had his head tilted, looking at his brother "Hmm?" 

"Like what you did to dad that day" -Hanseo said with a tint of nervousness. It was just quiet, with Hanseok's head still tilted

(I'm not getting into the flashback, y'all know what happened)

"You knew? That I got rid of the bastard?" Hanseok asked...relaxed

Hanseo hesitated a little before answering  "Yes. Of course, I always knew"

Hanseok with a straight just looked at his brother still relaxed then he grabbed Hanseo's chin, in a pinch form "You've been pretending, have you?". Now Hanseo was scared, it was visible in his face.

Hanseok grabbed his other cheek now he was pinching both of his cheeks  "Good-looking and smart little Hanseo" Hanseok babied Hanseo then started laughing. "You made me so proud mm mm" Hanseok said hitting Hanseo's shoulder  who is probably frozen now