Chapter 1

Nanon's POV:

I don't know how it feels to be an alpha but I am an Omega. They should be weak and fragile but I don't want to be weak. I can do anything I want to be like Alpha because Alphas are dominant and strong. I want to be like that and I will do anything to be like alpha.

My papa is an Omega and my Dad is an alpha king of this Planet Cern. I want to be like him, strong and tough.

My elder brother Pluem is the next king in line in our family and he takes care of all monarchy and legislation.

As a Vihokratana family second son, I am the CEO of my family business educational sector.

My dad and brother take care of the financial and economic sectors. Even though I like to work in the financial based sector, my dad will not let me.

I am all grown up and graduated with higher scores but does he still think of me as weak and not capable of anything. I want to work like my dad so badly…

Today, as usual , I woke up and finished all my daily routine so now I'm getting ready for work.

I am just standing beside my bedside drawer. In that, suppressant pills are there, those I have to bring with me wherever I go since I am an Omega.

Seriously, this pisses me off everyday. Why do I have to take this?

Ahhhhhh…

"Khun, Luna asked you to come downstairs to have breakfast?" P'Chariya, our head maid called me.

"Huh? Hmm I will be there". I said and went downstairs.

I came downstairs without bringing any pills, because I don't want it anymore. 

"Oh!....Non come here and have some breakfast". I gave a hug to my papa and sat on the chair to have breakfast.

"My baby is too handsome".Papa cooed at me and kissed my forehead.

No matter what, I love my papa so much. Even though I hate being an Omega I still love my papa who takes care of me more than himself.

"Papa I am here, can you coo me please". P'Pluem asked while hugging my Papa.

"Me too!!"

We all turn to see where this voice is coming….. it's dad, obviously he is. No matter how many years have passed. They are all lovey dovey and sweet in front of their own children.

My Luna, can you coo me too please!!

"Go away. Shoo shoo.. Right in front of our children". Papa shooed Dad away.

"So what? Please na na na na".

Papa facepalms and went near dad to rub his head and kiss his cheek.

By seeing them like this. I want to love someone to the fullest.

But I don't want to right now because I want to prove to my dad that I can be an alpha too. Also, I am capable of handling financial sector work in the White Polca Palace.

"P'Chariya, did you arrange everything for tomorrow's event?" Papa asked.

P' Chariya is the housekeeping assistant to my family. Their family members served from an early generation till now.

"Yes Khun Luna, we have arranged everything also as you said our personal chauffeur will pick Khun Nong". P'Chariya said.

"Thanks P'Chariya".

Frank, my younger brother or these Royal family's last son's birthday tomorrow…

He is yet to graduate but he is a well intelligent person and smart.