Chapter 6

Nanon's POV:

While checking the documents I looked up and…..

Non: Yes Mr. Jongchevee……

I was totally dumbstruck and shocked........
I stopped whatever I was doing then saw his face once again clearly because he is the one I don't want to see ever in my life….

Still it's really happening and he is right in front of me yet he doesn't give any kind of reaction but a stern face….

From his reaction I think he forgot everything that happened that day…..

If he forgot then it's really good but at the same time I am wondering how come he forgot his own mate....... I don't want to see him but I haven't forgotten him. It's kind of hurting me that he forgot me already.

Why am I feeling like this?

Ohm: Hello Mr. Vihokratana. I am Jongcheveevat from Blue Hyacinth Pack….

Non: Huh?

Yes........ Ahmmmm.......

Mr. Jongcheveevat Nice to meet you.. Take your seat.

Ohm: Thank you….

It's regarding healthcare care insurance, we asked the fund for medical equipment and health workers insurance scheme…..

As we have already submitted the related documents to verify…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Like that, the meeting is completed after we seal the deal.

Ohm: Thank you Mr. Vihokratana. It's really nice to meet with you. I am leaving now.

Non: Nice meeting with you too Mr. Jongcheveevat.

I thought everything went well when he was about to open the door to go outside, but he turned back and placed the documents beside the sofa and walked back to me with a smiling face and sat down on the chair again….

Non: Is anything you want to say Mr. Jongcheveevat?

Ohm: It's Ohm Jongcheveevat and yes I want to say something…

Non: Yes sure…..Go ahead

Ohm: I remember everything that happened two years back, also I know you don't want someone to treat you as an Omega.

"It doesn't matter to me that you are an Omega or my destined mate but I love the person in front of me."

"I mean I really love you Non."

What the fuck is going on?
Does he really remember everything???
Then why before he acts like nothing and now he is confessing to me…

Non: Then why did you act like you don't know me before…

Ohm: Because business is business, love is love…

Not again my heart…. My heart acts very strange whenever he is near me…..

Ahhhhh....Fuck this….

Non: As I said before I don't want to love anyone right now also not an alpha….

Ohm: But I see my future with you…..

"I really want to court you to make you my husband….."

Non: What???

"Are you serious?"

Ohm nodded while smiling handsomely.

Oh my heart. Why is he doing this to me?