Chapter 22

Santichai Ayutthaya: Everybody I have an announcement to make.

I hope everyone enjoys this party, both of my children find their mates on this wonderful night.

I really hope you all find your mates too.

And I am really happy to have Mild Jongcheveevat and Fah Thenwong as my daughter in laws.

Also who all find their mates tonight, I am wishing you all a happy life together.

Enjoy the night with your special ones.

After the announcement, Nanon went to Ohm to speak with him.

After they reached the Garden house Gazebo, Nanon reached his hand to Ohm for a dance.

Ohm: You asked me to say something.

Nanon: I will say everything while dancing. So Shall we dance?

Ohm hesitated for a moment then he held Nanon's hand to start dancing.

At the beginning, Ohm only concentrated on dancing, but after sometime he looked into Nanon's eyes.

It says something that he has never once seen in Nanon's eyes before. It's love and caring. He doesn't know what makes him think like that but he feels the soft touches from Nanon's makes him so happy that he can't believe this is real. It's so warm and comfortable.

Ohm: Is it really a dream?

Non: No it's real.

By saying that Nanon pressed his lips on Ohm's that his heart was beating so loudly that he still can't believe this is real but nevertheless he started to kiss Nanon.

Ohm's hand is roaming around all over Nanon's body and he pulls him close by the waist. It all started very soft smooches turned into steamy make out.

After sometime they break their kiss to take some breath.

Ohm: Why are you doing this to me? I don't get what you are trying to do to me.

Nanon got no word because he didn't know where to start, still he was about to explain.

Nanon: Ohm, I can exp…

Gulf: Ohm, Where are you?

Gulf calling Ohm in the entrance of the garden.

Ohm: I have to go.

Ohm said and left Nanon.

Gulf: Oh here you are.

Ohm: What happened Papa?

Gulf: I will tell you but first we will go inside. Come.

Ohm: Hmm.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Nanon went inside the Ballroom he witnessed Ohm with Patricia Good holding each other's hands. Before he finds out what is happening Mew and Gulf make their announcement of their children's marriage ceremony.