Chapter 24

Wedding day

Blue Hyacinth Pack - Moon Temple

Everyone started to come to the wedding where it is located on the Moon temple

Everyone started to come to the wedding where it is located on the Moon temple. They will first complete the marking ceremony and then they will move to the wedding.

Near the Moon Temple there is a big arena for the wedding. Mew and Gulf welcoming everyone who is coming to the wedding.

Once everyone comes they will start the ceremony. Brides and grooms are ready with their outfits.

Before they start the ceremony every couple gets a blessing from the Moon Goddess. Afterwards Gulf asked them to stay in the nearby garden sometimes before they started.

Supanut: I am really happy to have a wedding on the same day as my brother and sister have. Supanut said while holding Petch's hand.

Mild: Yes I am happy too.

Baifern: Can I ask you something?

Baifern asked and all of them nodded.

Baifern: Why don't I see Papa Gulf's relatives here at this wedding?

Supanut: Mild, Didn't you say anything to baifern?

Mild: No P'.

Baifern: Did I ask something wrong?

Supanut: No. You have to know since you are going to be in our family.

Papa is the only heir and Prince of Black Raven Pack. You know from that pack  Chirawon was born so the whole pack is against destined mates. They are very rebellious.

Once Papa found my Dad as his mate, he left his family and married my Dad. So they are still very angry with my Papa and Dad.

I don't think they will come. We invited the whole Cern but Black Raven Pack was always rebellious that they didn't accept our invitation.

We know they act like this and we are used to it.

Baifern: I hope everything goes back to normal one day.

All: We hope.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They started the ceremony by calling the first couple to the stage.

Both of their families were sitting side by side to see their children's wedding. As a marking ceremony Supanut and Petch bite each other necks deep by sinking their fangs. After it happened they started the wedding.

Augur( wise woman who is elder in werewolf pack and predicts future)

Augur start the wedding by saying,

Augur: As in the name of the Moon Goddess, and in front of your family and friends. I hereby pronounce Alpha Supanut Jongcheveevat with his Omega mate Petch Thenwong as husband and husband.